• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John ruskin looks like a guy

numbers looks like a guy who goes on the boards in incognito mode so his girlfriend doesn't find out

bmoney looks like the kinda guy that buys baby jordans for his kid but wears beat up old new balances himself

bmoney looks like the kinda guy who thinks Kobe got railroaded.

Biff looks like the kinda guy that orders a drink from Starbucks always topped off with whipped cream and some sort of caramel or chocolate swirl

dg3 looks like a guy who challenges his buddy to a rap battle in public but gets super butthurt when his friend "takes it too far"

apetit looks like a guy who was on reality tv but was there as the comic relief so he gets pissed whenever someone tells him he looks like that guy

bmoney looks like a guy who didn't get that this was a joke and sympathizes with the kobe fan a litttttlllleee tooooo much

Plama looks like a guy that goes to visit his married friend for a couple nights and ends up staying two weeks eating all the food in the house and ruining something valuable in the process.

Plama looks like a guy that goes to visit his married friend for a couple nights and ends up staying two weeks eating all the food in the house and ruining something valuable in the process.

Plama=Marley and me

I look like a guy who wanted to be a PG so I ate him.

KickballDeac looks like a guy who listened with clenched teeth while dash's mom talked over dinner about gaps in the fossil record.

I look like a guy who wanted to be a PG so I ate him.

bush_doing_it_wrong_1.jpg

Rjkarl looks like a guy who has an impressively elaborate masturbation technique. Like, he positions himself such that the last inch of his balls dangle softly into a jar of grape jelly while a fan blows moderately cool air directly at his bhole while he cranks himself with a swift lefty swirling stroke onto a saucer sized paper plate.

Ruskin looks like a guy who will never admit that his favorite condiment is ranch dressing.

Back