• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John ruskin looks like a guy

TAB looks like a guy who goes to the strip club thinking "tonight, I will finally meet the stripper who loves me and wants to go home with me."

TAB looks like a guy who goes to the strip club thinking "tonight, I will finally meet the stripper who loves me and wants to go home with me."

And is about to become Dr. Cinnamon.

Biff looks like a guy who ran for class president every year in high school and went 0 for 4.

Biff looks like a guy who ran for class president every year in high school and went 0 for 4.

So, not like this guy:

reg_1024.justinwade.mh_.032712-300x222.jpg

Palma looks like a guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the GODDAMN COMMON COURTESY to give him a reach-around.

Palma looks like a guy whose future wife will never let him drive the babysitter home.

Palma looks like the guy who walks back to his table at the restaurant and sees his friends laughing and asks, "What's so funny guys?"

Say Hey looks like the guy who says, "Nothing, man" then chuckles.

SeyHey looks like a guy who would wear an NBA jersey over the age of 30.

PhDeac looks like a guy who still brings a baseball glove to games

Biff looks like a guy who gets a custom mouthguard for his church league basketball team

Brews looks like a guy who talks on the phone in the grocery store with no recognition that he's totally blocking the aisle with his cart.

Brews looks like a guy who talks on the phone in the grocery store with no recognition that he's totally blocking the aisle with his cart.

Good call! I block the aisle all the time, but i'm doing God's work so it's ok

Say Hey looks like a guy who dvrs Antiques Roadshow and uses it as a drinking game

Say hey looks like the guy in the audience of a daytime talk show who's laughing a bit too hard at the host's jokes

Biff Tannen looks like the kind of guy who wears those reading glasses that come apart in the front.

Brews looks like a guy who watches Notting Hill every couple of months because it inspires him to believe that one day he and Taylor Swift could fall in love if they ever had an occasion to meet.

Say Hey looks like a guy who asks his wife if she wants to watch Love Actually and cuddle.

Deacfreak07 looks like a guy who refuses to watch British romcoms "because of love of country"

DeaconBrews looks like a guy who watches Disney Channel after his kids have gone to bed.

Back