• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 13 Thread

They have to toss this guy right.

Wow, I guess not.

He's on a dead sprint from 10 yards to take his head off and doesn't even look for the ball, and now he's pissed he got a penalty?

Ahahahaha. Fuck right off, Dallas. Enjoy your December I'm sure it will be awesome.

Ahahahaha. Fuck right off, Dallas. Enjoy your December I'm sure it will be awesome.
you guys are still only 1 game up with another game to go between the two teams

not that tonight made me confident that we will win that matchup, but to pretend like december is just a month to run out the season for Dallas is LOL stupid on your part.

Yes because Dallas has such a thorough recent history of clutch...

In all seriousness... The schedules from here on are remarkably similar.
We're both at Washington.
Obviously both have the return game in Philly.
Both have a tough home game: you've got Colts, we've got Seahawks.
Both with a road game in which we should be slight favorites: us at NYG, you at Chicago.
Between the one game lead and our rematch being at the Linc, I'm pretty optimistic. Anything can happen though, you're right.

And we'll talk about the Super Bowl once we get there. Doesn't pertain much until that point. Can't avoid December however.

December is that month that haunts the Cowboys since 1996, right?

FUCK THAT MONTH

Who cares, neither of your teams are doing diddly poo in the playoffs.

diddly poo?

woof

hqdefault.jpg

Thanks for reminding me this game was on, and for the synopsis of the first half.

Yesterday provided more evidence for the Thursday game truthers.

And how much does the NFL hate America? They scheduled the Bears as the Thursday game two times in a row.

7c7f4c1a0263b64a8d7267002d0446b0.jpg

Back