• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 13 Thread

Who cares, neither of your teams are doing diddly poo in the playoffs.

Not a fan of either here. But I will say that the Iggles have a strong enough pass rush to go along with Chip Kelly's offense, which can apparently help Nick Foles and Mark Sanchize look competent. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see them win a couple of playoff games. Dallas, not so much - still think the D is too weak to hold up in the playoffs.

Dallas finally breaks 500 but could miss playoffs with 10-6 record and maybe 11-5.

Det should go 11-5 with their remaining schedule.

Sea and SF have tough schedules, including playing each other and AZ. If my math and guesses are correct (if rarely plays out the way you think) on the w/l down the stretch it would be

Dal 10-6 7-5 (eliminates SEA on head to head)
SEA 10-6 8-4 (conf) (wins div tie breaker over SF)
SF 10-6 7-5 (eliminated since SEA wins the div tiebreaker)

So it seems Dal is in if they are tied with SEA or in a 3 way tie with Sea and SF. Dal is out in a tie with SF.

Not realistic but Det/SF and Dal could go 11-5 which then I think Dal would be out.

Of course this could all be a moot point since next week is December and the boys still could go 8-8 (lay an egg in Chicago, lose in Philly, to the Colts then give up against the skins).

Dallas finally breaks 500 but could miss playoffs with 10-6 record and maybe 11-5.

Det should go 11-5 with their remaining schedule.

Sea and SF have tough schedules, including playing each other and AZ. If my math and guesses are correct (if rarely plays out the way you think) on the w/l down the stretch it would be

Dal 10-6 7-5 (eliminates SEA on head to head)
SEA 10-6 8-4 (conf) (wins div tie breaker over SF)
SF 10-6 7-5 (eliminated since SEA wins the div tiebreaker)

So it seems Dal is in if they are tied with SEA or in a 3 way tie with Sea and SF. Dal is out in a tie with SF.

Not realistic but Det/SF and Dal could go 11-5 which then I think Dal would be out.

Of course this could all be a moot point since next week is December and the boys still could go 8-8 (lay an egg in Chicago, lose in Philly, to the Colts then give up against the skins).

I've got a sneaking suspicion that SEA is going to win that Division. AZ is in trouble.

That would be really bad for Dallas. AZ or SF would own the head to head tie breaker

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 2h 2 hours ago
One NFL source convinced Raiders are the favorite to trade for HC Jim Harbaugh, but Jets also known to be keeping a close eye on situation.

trading for a coach? hahahaha, soccer might be weird, but that is fucking bizarre.

Why don't they just buy out his contract?

trading for a coach? hahahaha, soccer might be weird, but that is fucking bizarre.

Why don't they just buy out his contract?

This coach trade stuff is fairly recent, but it seems to be here for good.

The Jets got draft picks for Belichek when he went to the Pats. All you need to know is that New England won that trade.

I hear the Saints have been looking to upgrade at DC for quite some time.

One draft pick earlier and you have a dominant QB for a decade...and then there's the Redskins...absolute Chernobyl.

Worse, Moose Johnson's shirt, tie, suit combo or the Redskins?

I mean, if he can't get much PT, at least Chris can make a sociopolitical statement.

@BleacherReport: VIDEO: Rams players do the "hands up, don't shoot” pose before game vs. Raiders ble.ac/1B376rD #Ferguson pic.twitter.com/JQ5KkFU6vL

Back