Page 19 of 490 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Danny Manning Credibility Watch

Quote Originally Posted by ACCOffice View Post
    4 I believe. Remember Nebraska, VT and BC. Think there was one more.

Quote Originally Posted by ACCOffice View Post
    4 I believe. Remember Nebraska, VT and BC. Think there was one more.
    Maybe it was UNCG? Didn't we beat them @ the Greensboro Coliseum, which was considered a Spartan home game?

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighTriad View Post
    I am shocked that I got neg rep from a post I made on this thread by OldGoldBeard. This shit gets old the 4th fucking time you neg rep me you troll.
    OldGoldBeard is the worst at handing out neg reps. Super troll.

OGB uses the negrep function in an appropriate manner. He lets people know they made bad posts and should tighten up. Post whatever you said to get the neg and I'll let you know if it was a good or bad post.

I agree OGB is a tool, err a troll. Neg neg-reped me I responded and he had an alt JackBurden to neg-reg me two more times. Fucking child...

Quote Originally Posted by warak View Post
    I agree OGB is a tool, err a troll. Neg neg-reped me I responded and he had an alt JackBurden to neg-reg me two more times. Fucking child...
    So fucking what? Neg reps matter fuck all.

Jesus. How do people seriously care about being neg repped on an internet message board? It is far beyond me.

"Oh no! Some person that I don't know and will never meet didn't like something that I said on the internet! I care about this."

Say it out loud.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by deacvision7 View Post

Jesus. How do people seriously care about being neg repped on an internet message board? It is far beyond me.

"Oh no! Some person that I don't know and will never meet didn't like something that I said on the internet! I care about this."

Say it out loud.
    Pos rep for you!

Quote Originally Posted by warak View Post
    Is your doctor a troll for telling you to lose weight or stop smoking? Just a guy trying to improve your posting with some pointed feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by bmoneydeac View Post
    Is your doctor a troll for telling you to lose weight or stop smoking? Just a guy trying to improve your posting with some pointed feedback.
    That said, keep smoking and gain even more weight.

OGB isn't the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.
    Mother So Dear '12

Say it out loud.
    Er you're in the top 3 of posters who tie their self worth to these boards.

NEW MODERAT0R
    Credibility is currently sky high.

Quote Originally Posted by bmoneydeac View Post
    Is your doctor a troll for telling you to lose weight or stop smoking?
    It perfectly acceptable for someone to tell me I should quit smoking whenever I start coughing, but its not ok for me to tell a fat person to quit eating cake when they're going into diabetic shock. Clear double standard.
    Don't let my lyrics mislead ya

Quote Originally Posted by poonmonger View Post
    Er you're in the top 3 of posters who tie their self worth to these boards.
    more mongering; less posting

Say it out loud.

Perhaps the first post of yours that I've ever agreed with.

Dickie Hemric

To the original point of the thread... How screwed would we be without Danny's first, makeshift, last-minute recruiting class?
    "It's now time to win."

No reason to open this thread anymore

Quote Originally Posted by VaDeac View Post
    To the original point of the thread... How screwed would we be without Danny's first, makeshift, last-minute recruiting class?
    We would be terrible, but I am glad to be above .500 for the time being. Miami looked good in a loss and NCSU stomped Pitt. I hope that we play aggressive today if not we will get skullfucked by the Cards.

Scott "Rufio" Feather morrison2951's Avatar
    ....even VT looked good in a close loss. Come on DM! Show Pitino tonight that this is our house!

SHOCK THE WORLD!