• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

You almost succeeded in getting rid of me. I nearly choked on my bagel due my laughter. This is frickin hilarious " RJ's personal defender apetit".

My position regarding What Is It Good For (WAR) and other silly stats draws tons and constant ire from apetit. I'm pretty sure he believes I would have to evolve many stages to reach having a caveman's true "understanding" of baseball.

It bothers him no end, but he does know right from wrong.

how about both of you shut the f up

as for manning's credibility, the premise that it's on watch this early is ridiculous. hoping to see continued improvement as the season progresses.

how about both of you shut the f up

as for manning's credibility, the premise that it's on watch this early is ridiculous. hoping to see continued improvement as the season progresses.

After last nights game I am very pleased with the direction. Devin was outstanding!

Will be a tough task to get the team ready for Duke on Wed. after the hard, emotionally draining game last night.

agreed. let's let it drop off the first page.

Reactions: Ayo
I am in agreement. This doesn't belong near the top of page 1.

I just want to reiterate that we all need to work together to bump this thread to page 2.

For the love of god can we do something to move this thread down the board?

Back