• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

Great chance for Manning to establish a little credibility tonight against Duke.

I, for one, wish this thread would just fall off the first page.

DM is looking pretty damn credible to me right now.

Huge opp this Saturday against GT. Get a conference win and stake a claim on the bottom half, then build off of it and this week's incredible experience/gauntlet.

I really want this thread to die but I have to post once more and then I think we can all agree to let it go.

Perhaps my favorite thing about Manning's performance last night was the handshake with K. I still vividly remember Bzdick's first handshake. He went over like a deer in headlights, a deer that would suck the headlights' dick if given the first opportunity.

K looked like he wanted to say something to Manning and Manning didn't even look him in the eye as he shook the hand and walked past.

Dude just swings his dick and doesn't give a fuck about the brass in the ACC. Not in a disrespectful way, in a "I want to win this league" way.

<3

Back