• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

At this point the thread should remain so we remember moving forward how bad of a poster RaleighTriad is more than anything else.

Manning's credibility took a dip today after NC State beat Duke by 12. Apparently it's not as hard as we thought.

We'd have beaten Duke too if they'd shot 25% from deep.

I'm tired of the constant "We would have," harping of the Manning era.

I mean, we'd beat just about anybody if they only shoot 25% from three.

Nobody's been constantly doing that.

Duke played like shit today, there's nothing to be said about Manning because of that.

Then why do you keep this thread on the first page instead of letting it die?

NCSU copied our defense on Okafor and wasn't as effective . Duke shot 7-27 from three , compared to State's 10-6. State is a much better shooting team than WFU. They don't have guards like CMM and MJ who are 10% marksmen from 3.

NCSU copied our defense on Okafor and wasn't as effective . Duke shot 7-27 from three , compared to State's 10-6. State is a much better shooting team than WFU. They don't have guards like CMM and MJ who are 10% marksmen from 3.

i'd say not. 10-6 is fucking incredible.

I'm tired of the constant "We would have," harping of the Manning era.

I mean, we'd beat just about anybody if they only shoot 25% from three.

I agree Biff. Getting to 25% is going to be tough when we can't even shoot 15% from 3.

Great job not bumping, guys. It's been nearly half a day with no posts!

Back