• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

Unless I missed it Manning blew off the post game radio show for the first time. Surely he wasn't surprised by what happened.

Unless I missed it Manning blew off the post game radio show for the first time. Surely he wasn't surprised by what happened.

Adam Smith ‏@adam_smithTN 21m21 minutes ago

Thirty minutes after the game went final and Danny Manning still has yet to emerge from the Wake locker room.

To be fair Stan would have asked him nothing of importance anyways.

I think DM needs to man up and explain to the fans why he decided to not do his post game interview. Even fuckface did his after the 40 point home beat down to NC State. We are not paying this guy millions to act like interviews are below him. I am almost ready to see him go by the end of the season.

Manning's culture must be lacking. Will the emperor make a hasty move at season's end?

I think DM needs to man up and explain to the fans why he decided to not do his post game interview. Even fuckface did his after the 40 point home beat down to NC State. We are not paying this guy millions to act like interviews are below him. I am almost ready to see him go by the end of the season.

He did his interview.

Terrible players at the 2 and 3 positions, no shooters other than Crawford and Dinos( well, he could shoot last year), horrible fundamentals resulting in turnovers and defensive breakdowns, horrible foul shooting, lack of discipline, lack of leadership on the court, and a dumb coach with no passion will get you beat most of the time.

Credibility in free fall along with the season.

-22 in the 2nd half. This team has no heart and no pride. What an embarrassment.

He came out and spoke to the media, but only after spending an (understandably) excessive amount of time in the locker room talking to his team. I know he didn't get to Stan before the radio feed went off the air, but he did do a radio interview, then came into the media room and spoke with reporters.

I did not think things would go from bad to worse :cliffs:

Season ended with UVA meltdown. Can't win with CMM playing 34 minutes a game. It's a joke. The team that can't shoot, defend , or pass with a dumb coach.

Credibility in free fall along with the season.

-22 in the 2nd half. This team has no heart and no pride. What an embarrassment.

Man, when you've lost DCDeac, you know the season is in the shitter.

Man, when you've lost DCDeac, you know the season is in the shitter.

Hell, I even noticed on FB that Overalls has already turned against Manning. And that's a guy who still, to this day, thinks that [Redacted] didn't get a fair shake.

Back