• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

Trade straight up. UNC's staff for ours. What would you do?

No thanks. Better staff, sure, but they wouldn't be nearly as good without the UNC recruiting attaction. Plus, they are prone to wearing colors designed for babies and are at the center of the largest academic scandal in NCAA history. We're still scrubbing off the mess of [Redacted]. Replacing it with that mess isn't the answer.

Trade straight up. UNC's staff for ours. What would you do?

Well, he does yell a lot on the sidelines. And apparently he instructs his team to shoot a lot of free throws in practice, because they are shooting 73% on the season. That's really all a head coach is supposed to do, right?

Last edited:
Nathan Hatch Credibility Watch
If anyone is even hoping/watching for his credibility after all these years, they are more retarded than those Big Foot/sasquach hunters on the history channel. This guy clearly doesn't care about wake Athletics and just wants to collect his multimillion dollar paycheck with minimal talk of scandals or "culture" by his scholarly academic buddies at cocktail parties. He's a hack.

After the dismissal of crab and suspension of Thomas, I feel like Ron Wellman's culture comments are him just trying to teabag the fan base.

Needed Dinos for 3-point shooting. Of course, if we had gone with Collins and Moore together, perhaps we don't need 3-point shooting down the stretch.

Needed Dinos for 3-point shooting. Of course, if we had gone with Collins and Moore together, perhaps we don't need 3-point shooting down the stretch.

We needed Dinos down 4 with 3 minutes left? That is bad strategy if that is the case.

I am really starting to think that DM has a problem with Moore because he doesn't get the minutes that he deserves. When we are in a close game, DM finds a way to put our guys at a disadvantage by weird substitutions, not calling timeouts, or using a defensive scheme that is advantageous for the other team. I am still baffled that Dinos was left in the game so long and that Moore was taken out so early. It was obvious to everybody that Moore looked frustrated when he was taken out.

I am really starting to think that DM has a problem with Moore because he doesn't get the minutes that he deserves. When we are in a close game, DM finds a way to put our guys at a disadvantage by weird substitutions, not calling timeouts, or using a defensive scheme that is advantageous for the other team. I am still baffled that Dinos was left in the game so long and that Moore was taken out so early. It was obvious to everybody that Moore looked frustrated when he was taken out.

I love a good conspiracy theory.

I just finished watching the game before I posted and I am surprised by how little intensity there was during the game from both coaches and players. These seniors deserve better but I see more of the same for next year. Manning just doesn't know how to coach in game.

I just finished watching the game before I posted and I am surprised by how little intensity there was during the game from both coaches and players. These seniors deserve better but I see more of the same for next year. Manning just doesn't know how to coach in game.

No. No, they don't. One of "these seniors" decided to get his ass suspended just two weeks prior to the end of his college career. He then shows up tonight looking like he just crawled out of the damn bed.

So, no. He didn't deserve a thing. Not one.

Hey are we bitching at Manning again after the team barely broke 20% from deep and lost by a couple possessions? Did everyone on the team not named Wilbekin combine to shoot 7% compared to everyone on VaTech not named Bibbs shooting over 30% from outside the arc? Are we outraged that Doral played only 8 minutes even though he led the team in turnovers?

At least Codi showed up on senior night. Props to Wake for giving up 54 points to Bibbs in 2 games. Have to add up his next 4 best ACC games to match that. Guh. Fuck this season - hopefully a transfer or recruit pans out in the backcourt next year.

Hey are we bitching at Manning again after the team barely broke 20% from deep and lost by a couple possessions? Did everyone on the team not named Wilbekin combine to shoot 7% compared to everyone on VaTech not named Bibbs shooting over 30% from outside the arc? Are we outraged that Doral played only 8 minutes even though he led the team in turnovers?

At least Codi showed up on senior night. Props to Wake for giving up 54 points to Bibbs in 2 games. Have to add up his next 4 best ACC games to match that. Guh. Fuck this season - hopefully a transfer or recruit pans out in the backcourt next year.

You are just an apologist at core, aren't you? A true "yes" man. Nothing wrong with it, I'm sure it has served you well to not question people in authority.

I'm sure it's covered in the prior 68 pages, but I was struck last night by the high degree of correlation between player energy and coach energy. Buzz's guys played hard and even the bench players were going apeshit when something good happened. Most of our team lacked energy and our bench was dead.

Back