• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

Not getting SKJ is a negative on Danny's credibility.

Have you gotten the sunshine brigade's take on things?

CheerfulHarmfulBlackpanther-max-1mb.gif

Danny Manning sucks. But somehow he will end up becoming an assistant coach in Phoenix for the Suns and will turn Ayton into an MVP because thats what happens to Wake Forest.

Wake spending $100 million on anything other than academic facilities would be pure insanity.

Lack of interest in Manning's summer basketball day camp led to a coupon marketing campaign to increase interest.

So not even Dove Men Cares about his birthday?

No credibility left. He is getting killed on the recruiting trail. Everyone sees the coach has no clothes. Can't coach and now can't recruit and can't even keep a player like Doral who is no way near ready for the pros home to get better. Going to be a long year.

No credibility left. He is getting killed on the recruiting trail. Everyone sees the coach has no clothes. Can't coach and now can't recruit and can't even keep a player like Doral who is no way near ready for the pros home to get better. Going to be a long year.

Bud, don't be so negative. There are lots of positives.

We are only one year removed from almost dancing. We have a 5 star player coming in for a year. The ACC is pushing for additional NCAA play-in spots so that can only help. We have a bunch of new guys coming in to replace all of the "head cases" that were screwing up the locker room last year. Wellman is getting old and may retire or expire some day.

We need the sunshine, man.

I have to disagree. You have no credibility left and you still have a job and are allowed to post, so maybe credibility is a post-Trump non-starter. I wouldn't know. Can you shed some light? How do you do it?

I have to disagree. You have no credibility left and you still have a job and are allowed to post, so maybe credibility is a post-Trump non-starter. I wouldn't know. Can you shed some light? How do you do it?
Your post is missing objectification of a woman or mention of sex. 2/10. Try harder JB.

Arguably his credibility has never been lower than it is today. Just when you think we reach rock bottom you realize that Danny brought a shovel down there to keep digging.

Back