• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

I agree OGB is a tool, err a troll. Neg neg-reped me I responded and he had an alt JackBurden to neg-reg me two more times. Fucking child...

OGB and I are bros and he even negrepped me. Don't let it get to you.

I agree OGB is a tool, err a troll. Neg neg-reped me I responded and he had an alt JackBurden to neg-reg me two more times. Fucking child...

OGB's negging is like Windy's pessimism. It's a cute diversion. Don't be bothered by it.

However, TW is able to do things regular posters aren't. No regular poster is allowed to give enough rep in an hour to give FIVE reps to anyone else. The rest of us have far lower limits.

He could give me another five for all I care, but don't insult our intelligence saying everyone can do that.

OGB's negging is like Windy's pessimism. It's a cute diversion. Don't be bothered by it.

However, TW is able to do things regular posters aren't. No regular poster is allowed to give enough rep in an hour to give FIVE reps to anyone else. The rest of us have far lower limits.

He could give me another five for all I care, but don't insult our intelligence saying everyone can do that.

Without looking, what's your exact rep point total within 50 points?

I bet you know it you sly old fox!

1081.gif

Without looking, what's your exact rep point total within 50 points?

I bet you know it you sly old fox!

New Years resolution recommendation for LK re: RJKarl - let it the fuck go every now and then. I mean, how much time can you spend chasing RJ around thread after thread before you start wondering whether becoming a mod here was good for your psyche?

What would winning your war even look like?

I felt the best I have about Coach Manning while watching the 2nd half yesterday. The team is starting to take shape in the way that it looks like he wants them to play. Encouraging.

I was wondering if you would say something. It was an interesting test. Of course, you did.

I left you three legitimate negreps after spreading posrep(you're familiar with this, right?) Exactly like a normal user.

I then gave you two negreps that were worth -1 to see if you'd complain.

Of course I have extra powers, I'm an admin on the site you dolt.

I was wondering if you would say something. It was an interesting test. Of course, you did.

I left you three legitimate negreps after spreading posrep(you're familiar with this, right?) Exactly like a normal user.

I then gave you two negreps that were worth -1 to see if you'd complain.

Of course I have extra powers, I'm an admin on the site you dolt.

That's not what you said earlier. You said you only did what any poster could do.

Thanks for proving your childish obsession and your abuse of your position.

You should read DC's post to LK. Sadly, it applies to you as well. LK's influence has changed you which is too bad.

I felt the best I have about Coach Manning while watching the 2nd half yesterday. The team is starting to take shape in the way that it looks like he wants them to play. Encouraging.

You could make the argument that Louisville won in the last minutes because they had at least three guys that were just better than every single guy on our roster (despite Thomas' huge effort). I'm confident that Manning is headed in the direction where two years from now, that won't be the case in a game like this.

That's not what you said earlier. You said you only did what any poster could do.

You should read DC's post to LK. Sadly, it applies to you as well. LK's influence has changed you which is too bad.

Reading comprehension, RJ. Find an online course and take it for everyone's sake.

LK hasn't done a damn thing to change me. You are the most narcissistic, reputation grubbing, me first poster on the boards. It's honestly disgusting how much epoints matter to you.

I'm surprised you have as many fans as you do. Rest assured that if they saw your act behind the scenes, they would think differently.

I'm done with you RJ.

Hey rj, how credible is Danny Manning?

As I've said many times, he was an excellent choice. He has been implementing a system that is solid and won't accept less than full effort. He really does have a lot of Larry Brown in him. Each is a really good guy but is a tough coach.

Danny's credibility was shown immediately when top players started listening to scholarship offers. To get two Top 100 players with whom he had no previous contact in such a short window shows his credibility.

This bodes extremely well for the future when he has the full recruiting cycle in which to attract players.

Reading comprehension, RJ. Find an online course and take it for everyone's sake.

LK hasn't done a damn thing to change me. You are the most narcissistic, reputation grubbing, me first poster on the boards. It's honestly disgusting how much epoints matter to you.

I'm surprised you have as many fans as you do. Rest assured that if they saw your act behind the scenes, they would think differently.

I'm done with you RJ.

Once again you don't me at all, but keep believing the myths of the haters.

I feel sad for you.

More like this:

As I've said many times, he was an excellent choice. He has been implementing a system that is solid and won't accept less than full effort. He really does have a lot of Larry Brown in him. Each is a really good guy but is a tough coach.

Danny's credibility was shown immediately when top players started listening to scholarship offers. To get two Top 100 players with whom he had no previous contact in such a short window shows his credibility.

This bodes extremely well for the future when he has the full recruiting cycle in which to attract players.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Less like this.

Once again you don't me at all, but keep believing the myths of the haters.

I feel sad for you.

Back