• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

Why is that? They are part of our college and they are making horrific decisions. Grown ass adults fix shit. Broke ass pathetic losers accept crappy decisions from those they care about and do not rock the boat. Thus they end up broke and pathetic. Like Wake Forest basketball at present.

In addition to the fact that those failing collect millions of dollars.

WRT to basketball, i am quite miserable, yes.

I really don't see how you can't be at this point. And for all the talk of the boards driving good fans away with its negativity, do y'all betterphans watch Wake basketball games with your bros and enjoy yourselves? I won't lie, that Louisville game last year was probably the most fun I've had watching Wake since Ish beat Texas.

I really don't see how you can't be at this point. And for all the talk of the boards driving good fans away with its negativity, do y'all betterphans watch Wake basketball games with your bros and enjoy yourselves? I won't lie, that Louisville game last year was probably the most fun I've had watching Wake since Ish beat Texas.

It's a convenient scapegoat for those who insist that fan positivity is the key to more wins, more sex and a healthy bank account, but fan negativity hasn't driven anyone away. Losing continually without any real hope for getting back to winning has driven fans away and resulted in negativity for most of those still remaining. Negativity is a symptom, not the cause. The non-posting fans I know just don't watch games anymore. The old boards lurkers certainly don't read the boards anymore and may watch a few games. Many old time posters don't post or read anymore. None of them were driven away by negativity. They are negative because Wake Forest basketball sucks monkey nuts and has sucked monkey nuts for a long time now.

It's a convenient scapegoat for those who insist that fan positivity is the key to more wins, more sex and a healthy bank account, but fan negativity hasn't driven anyone away. Losing continually without any real hope for getting back to winning has driven fans away and resulted in negativity for most of those still remaining. Negativity is a symptom, not the cause. The non-posting fans I know just don't watch games anymore. The old boards lurkers certainly don't read the boards anymore and may watch a few games. Many old time posters don't post or read anymore. None of them were driven away by negativity. They are negative because Wake Forest basketball sucks monkey nuts and has sucked monkey nuts for a long time now.

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Same. That's all we've got to hold onto at this point.

My name is CreamyGoodness and this is my story.

I have always been part of a brigade of sunshine. Sunshiny vibes and joyful hypothetical scenarios of cutting down nets is my MO.

At this time last year, I was confident that Danny would bring us to great heights.

I'm here to say that I'm converting to the dark side. I told myself that if indeed we "lost a decade" of Wake hoops then I would give up. Well folks, here we are.

Unless Danny pulls one more miracle and/or Hoard is a top 5 player in the country next season, we will have lost an entire decade.

My Creamy vibes are dry....dry and salty.

Even when [Redacted] would pull off an upset it was still sad.

Back