• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

Wake was expected to get far fewer FTs and shoot a lower percentage. What other teams do is beyond our control.

I realize this is way above your ability to comprehend.

Being snarky makes you look small, ignorant and childish. That's not a great trifecta.

Your lack of self-awareness is above anyone's ability to comprehend.

Danny should leave Wake and go somewhere he can have the time to build a foundation and a program that will last.

Im glad that Manning got the extension. This year has been a mild setback but he continues to trend upwards.

Wes is following up a So Con title with 5-1 in the league & he’s 12-3 last 15 on road in conference.

Danny is 1-5 & heading for 3-31 on the road in conference.

Wellmans got this though according to this group. (Hold my beer). But Miller has only had “marginal” success? Lol

Last edited:
Wes is following up a So Con title with 5-1 in the league & he’s 12-3 last 15 on road in conference.

Danny is 1-5 & heading for 3-31 on the road in conference.

Wellmans got this though according to this group. (Hold my beer). But Miller has only had “marginal” success? Lol

Six years- four of which are in the second division of a terrible league.

Duke will get all these guys and be great on offense and suck on defense. Then will lose in the second round like always

Capel is just absolutely owning the rest of the country in recruiting. He can literally get whoever he wants. Really no question who the heir apparent is in Durham now.

Capel is just absolutely owning the rest of the country in recruiting. He can literally get whoever he wants. Really no question who the heir apparent is in Durham now.

I'd go to Duke too. Where else can you go, play like shit one season, and still be a first round NBA pick? College basketball is a joke. Took me ten years to break the habit of watching it. I can't name a player on ten ACC teams today.

So basically the only positive about Manning is he carries himself well..LOL

I’ve been saying it for years

Buzz is a better coach

If he had this team we’d be doing considerably better

EVEN DAN SEES THIS !!!!111

Karllllllll ??

I’ve been saying it for years

Buzz is a better coach

If he had this team we’d be doing considerably better

Agreed! Jeff had the program trending upwards also. However, Manning has been extended so WF needs to give him 8-9 years to get the foundation built.

EVEN DAN SEES THIS !!!!111

Karllllllll ??

WTF? The delusional one is you.

Wes was hired for the 2011-12 season. In 12-13, UNC-G came in 6th place in their division of the SoCon. In 13-14, they came in 6th in SoCon. In 14-15, they came in a tie for 7th. In 15-16, they came in a tie for 5th.

Sorry, that sucks and the Southern Conference sucks.

He's had a couple of good years, but has little to no consistency. If he was 50% as good as you keep harping that he is, he would have been more consistent and would have made The Dance at least once out of SoCon.

Danny and our boys beat Wes this year and we’re pretty bad. If Manning doesn’t work out and we have to hire a new coach, give me Pat Kelsey over Wes 100 times out of ten.

Six years- four of which are in the second division of a terrible league.

If you are at UNCG, you get UNCG recruits. You judge them by how they do against peer competition, not how they do against ACC competition.

Back