• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

4 I believe. Remember Nebraska, VT and BC. Think there was one more.

50c7f0badc733.image.jpg

OGB uses the negrep function in an appropriate manner. He lets people know they made bad posts and should tighten up. Post whatever you said to get the neg and I'll let you know if it was a good or bad post.

I agree OGB is a tool, err a troll. Neg neg-reped me I responded and he had an alt JackBurden to neg-reg me two more times. Fucking child...

So fucking what? Neg reps matter fuck all.

Jesus. How do people seriously care about being neg repped on an internet message board? It is far beyond me.

"Oh no! Some person that I don't know and will never meet didn't like something that I said on the internet! I care about this."

Say it out loud.

Jesus. How do people seriously care about being neg repped on an internet message board? It is far beyond me.

"Oh no! Some person that I don't know and will never meet didn't like something that I said on the internet! I care about this."

Say it out loud.

Pos rep for you!

I agree OGB is a tool, err a troll. Neg neg-reped me I responded and he had an alt JackBurden to neg-reg me two more times. Fucking child...

Is your doctor a troll for telling you to lose weight or stop smoking? Just a guy trying to improve your posting with some pointed feedback.

Say it out loud.

Er you're in the top 3 of posters who tie their self worth to these boards.

Is your doctor a troll for telling you to lose weight or stop smoking?

It perfectly acceptable for someone to tell me I should quit smoking whenever I start coughing, but its not ok for me to tell a fat person to quit eating cake when they're going into diabetic shock. Clear double standard.

Say it out loud.

Perhaps the first post of yours that I've ever agreed with.

To the original point of the thread... How screwed would we be without Danny's first, makeshift, last-minute recruiting class?

To the original point of the thread... How screwed would we be without Danny's first, makeshift, last-minute recruiting class?

We would be terrible, but I am glad to be above .500 for the time being. Miami looked good in a loss and NCSU stomped Pitt. I hope that we play aggressive today if not we will get skullfucked by the Cards.

....even VT looked good in a close loss. Come on DM! Show Pitino tonight that this is our house!

SHOCK THE WORLD!

Back