Page 481 of 483 FirstFirst ... 381431471476477478479480481482483 LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,620 of 9657

Thread: Danny Manning Credibility Watch

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDaddy View Post
    Danny Manning is stealing money from my alma mater and the opportunity to share my love of Wake Forest basketball with my kids. It is honestly offensive.
    Look on the bright side: your kids won't have a desire to attend Wake, so maybe you'll save $300k per kid.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Itís gonna be sweet when BC hires Nate Oats and we get stuck with another shitty coach.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post
    Itís gonna be sweet when BC hires Nate Oats and we get stuck with another shitty coach.
    I can only imagine who Ron is cooking up now. Probably some guy from Fairbanks Community College who used to coach baseball with the idiot.

I have ZERO confidence in this moron hiring anyone competent. Remember, Mike Buddie was the one who essentially hired Clawson.
    Oh Heavens Yes!

A lot of folks on here believe that hiring Dino was mistake. If hiring Dino was a mistake, then that's three failed head coaches in a row for Ron Wellman over the course of 11 years.

Think about that for a second.

That is amazing, insane, sad, disgusting, and just flat out remarkable.
    We're going to be good again.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by Strickland33 View Post
    A lot of folks on here believe that hiring Dino was mistake. If hiring Dino was a mistake, then that's three failed head coaches in a row for Ron Wellman over the course of 11 years.

Three failed head coaches and he gave two of them a second contract.

Robert O'Kelley
    Quote Originally Posted by Strickland33 View Post

I think most would agree that Gaudio was likely never going to get WF over the hump and he did have some limitations to his coaching, but I also think he was pretty far from a failed head coach.

With that in mind, the above doesn't absolve Wellman of fault with Gaudio as this board has gone over many times in the past.

And we could have had Jeff Capel

Quote Originally Posted by WFFaithful View Post
    And we could have had Jeff Capel
    Do not want.

Yeah seriously. One home OT win over a middling ACC team and now people are all about Capel?

Logic like that got Danny his extension

Never mind that he's a K protege. I'd never believe that he was a Wake guy through and through.

Capel is a way more experienced college basketball assistant coach and head coach than any of our past three coaches.

And he's only 43.

welp
    Wake sucktitude is even wearing off on poor Wes Miller. wake fans mention they like him and want him as new coach and boom
    wofford up 36-16 at UNCG

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Heís credible!
    Wow, what turn of events.

I disagree with you
    least exciting win ever

Potential conundrum: Wake goes 8-8 in ACC play, has a good win in the ACC tournament, is the last team selected in the NCAA tournament, and Cole Anthony commits to Wake. What do you do?

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    Potential conundrum: Wake goes 8-8 in ACC play, has a good win in the ACC tournament, is the last team selected in the NCAA tournament, and Cole Anthony commits to Wake. What do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    po∑ten∑tial
    /pəˈten(t)SHəl/
    adjective
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]

having or showing the capacity to become or develop into something in the future.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"a two-pronged campaign to woo potential customers"[/COLOR]
      synonyms: possible, likely, prospective, future, probable, budding, in the making; More

[/COLOR]