• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

1989 NCS - WAKE on ESPC now !

Ugg....up 3 with .09 left....State inbounds, races up court, state throws up a deep 3 and is fouled with .02 left.

Kid makes the first, intentionally throws up a brick on the second, bounces toward the corner where a stste kid throws up an off balance heave and it goes in at the horn.

In OT....77 ALL.

I was thinking that was the game in which we did foul but failed to block out on the second FT.

Remember there was slushy melting snow in the parking lot and my socks got soaking wet walking into the game and things went downhill from there. Actually, I was an eternal optimist at that age and I was thrilled with Chris king's game and convinced we were going make the tourney the next year.

I still award the highly coveted "Chris King Enigma of the Year Award" annually based on King's flatlined play following an impressive frosh year.

I still award the highly coveted "Chris King Enigma of the Year Award" annually based on King's flatlined play following an impressive frosh year.

Blasphemy! Never, ever again criticize he who found Tim Duncan for Coach Odom!:tard:

Chris was great when the outcome was decided, but he lacked Childress' swagger and cojones.

Back