• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miles Overton to Transfer from Wake Forest

Guess we're gonna see a fair amount of Rondale in conference play.

Good luck and best wishes to Miles!

Guessing there will be at least one more transfer after this which means will bring in another 2015 player...

Good luck to him. May all his shooting dreams come true.

eh, between cmm, wilbekin, Madison, crab and gmc, we should easily be able to fill the 1-3 minutes.

I think we'll see Hudson play more SG and McClinton play more in general.

Yeah I wouldn't guess this would give Rondale more minutes. The way we are rotating right now, there are plenty of players to pick up those few minutes. Even CMM and Wilbekin.

eh, between cmm, wilbekin, Madison, crab and gmc, we should easily be able to fill the 1-3 minutes.
Yeah, maybe. Except only 2 of those 5 have shown an ability to shoot a basketball. That looks good on paper, until the defense packs it in and forces us to make jump shots. I think Rondale will get a little more run at the backup 2.

So now Manning has more transfers than conference road wins?

Oh snap! No he didn't!

Transfers (give or take) since 2003 recruiting class: 18!!

Hendley, Ingram, Dukes, Swinton (counting drop outs too), Gurley, Skeen, Woods, Stewart, Tucker, Chennault, Desrosiers, Tabb, Terrell, Fields, Fischer, Cavanaugh, Moto and now Overton.

Wow. That has got to be higher than avg transfer rate eh? Obviously, Wake's might be a little higher due to academic challenges and kids looking for a better fit, but 18 in 10 years seems awfully high.

Good luck to you Miles! Appreciate the passion and energy you played with while you were here!

If we hadn't speculated about this, it would've never happened.

How's our APR looking for the future. Iirc we need these guys to graduate for it not to hurt us right? Don't think that will a problem with Miles.

Gotta think Manning pulled him aside and told him his playing time was about to be reduced. Just don't think his meager offensive contributions can make up for his utter lack of defense in Manning's system.

Yeah, maybe. Except only 2 of those 5 have shown an ability to shoot a basketball. That looks good on paper, until the defense packs it in and forces us to make jump shots. I think Rondale will get a little more run at the backup 2.

if you look at all college basketball lineups, is say 2 is the mode in terms of number of shooters from 1-3. and we have Dinos and Leonard usually on the court as well.

Oh no that's horrible!

- said every ACC team

Back