• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lohengrin having issues logging in.

ChrisL68

Riley Skinner
Reaction score
He posted this to my inbox on TOB.

Hi Chris, Lohengrin here. Sorry to bother you but I have a critical problem with the OGB forum. I was in my user settings trying to look at what the mobile skin would look like, and it turned out that the mobile skin setting was hacked and upon selecting it my account was redirected to some Cayman Islands site named "BACTawjih" (believe it or not!). The problem is that I can't access OGB from any device as I keep getting redirected to that site so I can't reset my "skin" to the OGB default one. I've tried to contact the site admins through the "Contact Us" email message they have, but apparently no one checks those emails and I haven't heard anything from them and my account is still screwed up.

This is where you come in. You're one of the few I recognize who post on both this site and OGB. I can't sign in to the OG Boards obviously so I can't post anything. Would you kindly bring my issue up with whoever is the site admin over there so they can resolve my problem? I either need my account reset to the OGB default skin, or they need to fix the hacked "default mobile skin" so I'm not being redirected to the bogus site. I've detailed my problems in the "Contact Us" emails I've submitted, but since no one is checking those that doesn't help me.

I would greatly appreciate your help here. Kindest regards, Loh

Wow, thanks for bringing this to my attention, that must have been a remnant of that time we got hacked 1-2 years ago. Can't believe no one has used the mobile template since then.

I've both set his view to be the default OGBoards view, and I think I've also removed the offending redirect on that mobile template. Let me know if he has any further issues. The contact us message should be going directly to either me or TW, so I'll look into why that wasn't working later when I get the chance.

Thanks to you both for your efforts to get my account restored. Very much obliged. It's amazing how addicted you can be to the boards that when you suddenly lose access there seems to be a big void in your life, and the restoration of it feels like life blood, lol.

cookout, has the mobile template been cleansed? Still wanted to check it out for my iPad.

He sent me a message saying its all good and he is back in. THX.

Thanks to you both for your efforts to get my account restored. Very much obliged. It's amazing how addicted you can be to the boards that when you suddenly lose access there seems to be a big void in your life, and the restoration of it feels like life blood, lol.

cookout, has the mobile template been cleansed? Still wanted to check it out for my iPad.

Yeah I think I cleaned it up completely, let me know if you experience any issues with it, but I'm 99% sure it's safe now.

Back