• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Utah and Colorado Skiing

644cdfd764c45960217a8bcd0293d897.jpg

Me about to get into some trees at Deer Valley a few weeks ago

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just got back from Snow Basin. Conditions were great. 10 inches Friday night.

I didn't realize the Olympic downhill was there in 2002 which was kind of cool to ski.

Just got back from Snow Basin. Conditions were great. 10 inches Friday night.

I didn't realize the Olympic downhill was there in 2002 which was kind of cool to ski.

the Olympic moguls course is at Deer Valley, but I've never had the balls to ski it. It comes down right in front of the lodge and three major lifts so if you yard sale it everyone gets a good view.

Just booked a long weekend for early march in breck. I am PUMPED.

Spent today at copper. Blue skies and great snow. I'm in my happy place.

How's Breck right now? Heading out later this month

copper was great - going back over there today. they have had 10" of snow so far over the last week. Still good temps too, so it's not getting crunchy or icy yet.

Went to steamboat this past weekend, got 10 inches the first day and 7 the 3rd, some of the best snow I've skied. Was waist deep on the back side in some spots.

Also definitely got lost and had to hike almost 2 hours to get back to the resort.

Last post in March. Snowbird has had lifts open in to June this year. Really missing SLC lately!

Somebody tell me about the Montana ski areas. Like Big Sky, Bridger Bowl and all. I have skied everywhere else in the west. How hard is it to get there? Where have you stayed?

Big Sky is THE TITS. It's a nuisance to get to because you have to fly to Bozeman, but it is totally worth it. Don't have any fantastic lodging suggestions since it has been a LONG time since I was there, but def do it.

Back