Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829

Thread: Utah and Colorado Skiing

skiing at Copper over the weekend was fantastic. 3" of fresh untracked powder on Saturday morning and phenomenal weather. My boys had a blast.

Dads and sons trip to Alta late last week and it was outstanding. Snowed all day Thursday and Friday...then bluebird on Saturday. Left on an early flight from GSO and was on the slopes just after noon. If your focus is skiing (and not shopping, spas, etc.), I highly recommend Gold Miner's Daughter. The convenience to rentals, lifts, meals...is unmatched.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkin View Post
    Dads and sons trip to Alta late last week and it was outstanding. Snowed all day Thursday and Friday...then bluebird on Saturday. Left on an early flight from GSO and was on the slopes just after noon. If your focus is skiing (and not shopping, spas, etc.), I highly recommend Gold Miner's Daughter. The convenience to rentals, lifts, meals...is unmatched.
    Posrep for proper use of bluebird.

family is staying in Park City for the week, and planning to drive to Alta for skiing for a few days. first time. any recommendations for food, eating in vs. restaurants, not looking for high end, thanks