• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Elizabeth Warren is awesome thread

Not sure how describing the height of your preferred economic approach is a "stilted premise."

Classifying how to administer and regulate our economy under a single theory is stilted. Put down the conservative monolith and back slowly away.

Classifying how to administer and regulate our economy under a single theory is stilted. Put down the conservative monolith and back slowly away.

You can't even describe when that single theory worked the best.

Guys the important thing is that there were no restrictions on trade. If yall want to argue about semantics, slavery this import that, then go ahead but at the end of the day the white males were coming out pretty damn well.

ITC with no free market there was no way for Tuffalo to be traded or sold. Government regulation resulted in him being stuck.

Don't be stupid. You know what we're saying.

I wish I did know your point. I found it be bereft of persuasive force. I assumed you were just playing an immature game. If you had one, could you elaborate?

townie thinks he's big shit now that he beat RJ so he drops words likes "synedcoche"

You guys are not really equating free markets with slavery, are you?

In a free market is slavery not permissible? I mean if there are no regulations and the high point was 1789 then obviously the fact that it had slavery as part of the market would be pertinent right? Or are we just ignoring that portion?

jhmd is not nearly as smart as he believes himself to be.

i mean, he is smarter than that knowell clown, but so is my dog, so whatever.

Back