• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Elizabeth Warren is awesome thread

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score

http://www.thenation.com/blog/192865/enough-enough-elizabeth-warrens-cross-gold-speech

Enough is enough.

Enough is enough with Wall Street insiders getting key position after key position and the kind of cronyism that we have seen in the executive branch. Enough is enough with Citigroup passing 11th hour deregulatory provisions that nobody takes ownership over but everybody will come to regret. Enough is enough.

Washington already works really well for the billionaires and the big corporations and the lawyers and the lobbyists.

But what about the families who lost their homes or their jobs or their retirement savings the last time Citigroup bet big on derivatives and lost? What about the families who are living paycheck to paycheck and saw their tax dollars go to bail out Citi just six years ago?

We were sent here to fight for those families. It is time, it is past time, for Washington to start working for them!

IN. She is singlehandedly turning me until a liberal. The rest of you crybabies can eat a dick.

Last edited:
I'm becoming more and more convinced that she's going to run. Otherwise her message will be drowned out by candidates within the next year going into 2016.

I don't think there would be any other candidates who can claim grassroots cred who haven't been gunning for it for years.

IN. She is singlehandedly turning me until a liberal. The rest of you crybabies can eat a dick.

I think many Americans are more Progressive than they realize. Elizabeth Warren's words can awaken them.

She is so amazing.

I think many Americans are more Progressive than they realize. Elizabeth Warren's words can awaken them.

She is so amazing.

Maybe. But you've got a lot of people who vote based on relatively ridiculous fears like terrorism and Ebola instead of capitalism run wild.

Warren has like 4% support among black Democrats when polled against HRC. She's gotta work on that. Or not. Edwards had a huge influence on the direction of the country without winning or even coming close to winning the primary.

I'm very happy she's my Senator. Though I wish the best for her, a part of me hopes she doesn't run for pres so she can focus on MA and not potentially be corrupted by the concessions that are usually made to get on the national stage.

Warren has like 4% support among black Democrats when polled against HRC. She's gotta work on that. Or not. Edwards had a huge influence on the direction of the country without winning or even coming close to winning the primary.

Really? How so?

Obama had low support among black Democrats compared to Hillary at this point as well. Warren probably has low recognition among all groups except for the most educated Americans in both parties.

I really want to see Senator Warren just eviscerate HRC in a debate.

Obama had low support among black Democrats compared to Hillary at this point as well. Warren probably has low recognition among all groups except for the most educated Americans in both parties.

Fair point! Obama worked on that. I hope Warren will, too.

Last edited:
idk hrc is a tough broad though i think sen warren is probably smarter

i don't necessarily want the primaries to be a big boxing match

I'm not sure the HRC would be much different than say a Christie or Jeb Bush in the WH.

It is time to move this country to the left.

I'm not sure the HRC would be much different than say a Christie or Jeb Bush in the WH.

It is time to move this country to the left.

Better get those money printing presses greased up.

Back