• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are the best pizza places in Charlotte

Call me crazy, but I'd think you could find good pizza in pretty much any major city these days. It's not like guidos only live in NYC or Chicago, and it's not like non-guidos are incapable of making good pizza.

You may be crazy but you are definitely wrong.

i love napoletana

if you're ever in philly, go to pizzeria vetri

Call me crazy, but I'd think you could find good pizza in pretty much any major city these days. It's not like guidos only live in NYC or Chicago, and it's not like non-guidos are incapable of making good pizza.

There is a huge difference, however, from there being 2 "good" pizza places and a couple decent ones in a city of more than a million and where I am from in NJ where there is a bomb mom and pop Italian joint every half mile. Christ, we've got people on this thread saying Fuel Pizza is good and I went to the one on South a few weeks ago and thought it was just a step above Pizza Hut.

There is a huge difference, however, from there being 2 "good" pizza places and a couple decent ones in a city of more than a million and where I am from in NJ where there is a bomb mom and pop Italian joint every half mile. Christ, we've got people on this thread saying Fuel Pizza is good and I went to the one on South a few weeks ago and thought it was just a step above Pizza Hut.
I am not going to read through the whole thread again but I think most everyone was saying avoid fuel. I know I was. I've given them two chances and their pizza isn't just meh, it's pretty bad. Sucks they have such great locations tired up with shitty pizza.

I love walking into a Tony's and seeing all Latinos working there

Tony must have sold out

So Charlotte has no great NY style za I take it

By the way don't think I didn't notice the "za" here, Scrabble player who wants to be able to say he uses that word. Your QI is in trouble.

Back