• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banned: Toogs

Liquid Karma

Eat a dick, hackers!
Staff member
Reaction score
Gave him a one week ban for his call out thread attacking RJ.

The ban was actually handed out 2 days ago.

Definitely should have been banned. I'm down for banning ALL callout thread starters regardless of affiliation though for consistent modding.

tcsJFXAG_400x400.jpeg

Definitely should have been banned. I'm down for banning ALL callout thread starters regardless of affiliation though for consistent modding.

Eh, I disagree. There are callouts to argue points made on the boards in the past (which I don't really see a problem with), and there are clearly malicious threads intended to insult and demean the target. I can't say exactly where the line is, but calling someone a child molester definitely crossed the line.

Not surprisingly, the fact that Toogs was banned roughly 2 hours after he started the thread still wasn't enough to appease the target of his callout.

I crossed the line, won't happen again. Was anything done to moonz for his far worse callout of me?

I crossed the line, won't happen again. Was anything done to moonz for his far worse callout of me?

the only line you'ever crossed piggy is the mendoza line (in weight--lbs)

and that was a good 70 pounds ago

Now this forum is listed as "read" as well.

Back