• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One Thread - Three questions

7drHiqr.gif

You read that exchange and tell me a hard F isn't appropriate at times.

I actually feel bad for him. Met him once...nice enough guy. He hates me now because I pointed out the fact that he told me that I would be a horrible father when my first born was 3 weeks old because he disagreed with me over politics. When called on it he said "don't hit me first...". It takes a sick person to think like that.

there was a fifteen second stretch where he hadn't responded to my latest PM, he hadn't negrepped me, and he posted something that wasn't about himself on the sports board, and some tiny fragment of my brain, deep, deep underneath thought, could it be he's ignoring me? he's ignoring the threads on the pit egging him on? could it be he's turned the corner and he's going to ignore it all?

not while people are paying attention to him and/or feeding his persecution complex. he couldn't stay away for an hour. remarkable stuff.

though all he is doing, to be fair, is "hitting back."

it's literally identical rhetoric to his gaza rhetoric this summer/fall.

Gonna be honest, I couldn't even make it through that whole exchange.

I couldn't either, I've read it all a thousand times over the years so I don't need another one. The only thing surprising about all of this is how someone can have zero emotional growth and maturation over a 2 decade period.

I actually feel bad for him. Met him once...nice enough guy. He hates me now because I pointed out the fact that he told me that I would be a horrible father when my first born was 3 weeks old because he disagreed with me over politics. When called on it he said "don't hit me first...". It takes a sick person to think like that.
Wait, how'd you hit RJ first? You simply had different political views?

RJ doesn't have the mental capacity to distinguish different opinions from attacking him. It happens over and over, then he "hits back"

Wait, how'd you hit RJ first? You simply had different political views?

I would assume that 95% of the arguments/rivalries on this board spawns from politics, race, or human rights viewpoints.

The other 5% are from the discussion of sports

Much like his alias JOHN TRAVOLTA, I look forward to a phoenix-like rise from the ashes comeback by rjkarl.

282829__05348.1411186482.500.500.jpg

he won't start posting again though. just has three questions.

Back