• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One Thread - Three questions

can we just make RJ a moderator for a week? Pick a week in June when nothng else is going on. It would add a little excitement to the doldrums of June.

can we just make RJ a moderator for a week? Pick a week in June when nothng else is going on. It would add a little excitement to the doldrums of June.

can you imaging how much extra work he would create for TW THE CHILD MOLESTER and LK THE FAT HITLER

Those PMs from rj are actually better than the ones he used to send the mods about the "awful" treatment he got on here through no fault of his own.

Think about this, he got TWDeac, quite possibly the nicest person I've ever met, to not like him and grow tired of his bullshit. That is an amazing accomplishment by Rick. Getting Tyler to not like you is akin to winning an Olympic gold medal. I mean, a gold medal in some stupid shit like biathalon, but still, it's an Olympic goal medal.

I can only imagine how much time rj would actually waste reading through the hundreds of pages of the moderator chat thread where decisions are made and general mod venting since the boards began nearly 4 years ago.

I really hate that I was working through all of this today. Good work internet.

What's entertaining about it? It's like arguing with a dumb child. It got so frustrating I stopped doing it.

For the record, I don't find arguments to be entertaining. I like the exchange of ideas. It does get tiring arguing with brick walls but it's arguing about what's best for things I love like Wake sports and America.

I remember a couple of times I was arguing with rj about something on the politics board and had grammar or spelling mistakes that changed the meaning of my post. When questioned about it I pointed out my error and clarified what I really meant was something different. RJ insisted I was lying and what I really meant was something I specifically disavowed. It really takes a special kind of person to do that.

Last edited:
What's entertaining about it? It's like arguing with a dumb child. It got so frustrating I stopped doing it.

For the record, I don't find arguments to be entertaining. I like the exchange of ideas. It does get tiring arguing with brick walls but it's arguing about what's best for things I love like Wake sports and America.

Dude, you're arguing about what constitutes legitimate arguing.

Fine, Racer. You and others can keep making fun of the dumb kid in the class and thinking it makes you cool.

Three options:

A) you are lying to yourself
B) you are highly unaware
C) you are a masochist

Fine, Racer. You and others can keep making fun of the dumb kid in the class and thinking it makes you cool.

Meanwhile, you're joining in and calling him dumb. Step down off your soapbox before it collapses under you.

Meanwhile, you're joining in and calling him dumb. Step down off your soapbox before it collapses under you.

I don't disagree he's dumb. I just think it's dumb to engage with him.

Why don't you guys say I kick dogs?

Internet tough guys unite.

Of course the mods encourage this and let it continue. .....way to show leadership!

Back