• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One Thread - Three questions

If you guys want to meet a chili molester then let me introduce you to my fucking wife sometime.

I read a few pages and don't think it's a good use of time to read more. We are all better than this. I have tangled with RJ a few times on this board in my short history. So I say this from a position of no bias toward siding with Rj. Bottom line we are all better than this. Calling someone a pedophile on a message board and a wake forest message board at that is reprehensible and arguing anything to the contrary is douchebaggary at best. Thread should have been taking down end of story. One mans opinion but I will leave it to the tolerant liberals on this board to fight this social injustice against rj and other victims like Sarah palin!! Anyone?

RJ once said to me that I knew nothing about life or death, because I was an over-educated, 27-year-old virgin who held the hand of superstitious old women and promised them eternity.

RJ once said to me that I knew nothing about life or death, because I was an over-educated, 27-year-old virgin who held the hand of superstitious old women and promised them eternity.

beautiful. brings a tear (or is that tier?) to my eye...

It's like arguing with a dumb child.

kidrubbingicecreamonhisface.gif

tumblr_inline_n6kicjvQrR1rgg4k4.gif

One might expect some great responses and tags but it's not going to happen. Sometimes the lions will just tear meat apart with little fanfare or elegance.

If this happened to me I'd want it taken down.

Feels like they've been gone longer than this.

94 was a great poster. Tell him to come back.

Jesus, I forgot about this thread. Facepalm

Don't take this thread to mean I might start posting again. The cause is a perfect example of why I'm not.

Many, many, many threads have been deleted by the Mods since this board started. None have gone as far or been as despicable as the one we know I'm posting about here. Most are deleted within an or two. Some are deleted within minutes. This has been up for days.

Question 1 - Why hasn't it been deleted?

Question 2 - How does one explain to a family member or other friend why someone would say such a thing?

Question 3- How does one get that person to unsee such a despicable statement?

And you wonder why I haven't been posting.

for quick reference

Back