• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One Thread - Three questions

I offered the mods a compromise....to take the word molester down and leave the title calling me a douchebag up...they REFUSED.

There is no justification to leave that word up as the title. Clearly they want that to stick.

That's the ONLY excuse they have for leaving it up.

The reality that thread and this one would be DELETED if it was anyone but RJ.

EDIT: It's lameass BULLSHIT to care if it's on Page 1 or Page 10.

Ok RJ, this is where you lose me. I'm with you... To an extent. But there does come a point where you have to recognize that a) it's the internet and nobody on here actually believes you're a child molester (or chili molester) and b) you're 100% feeding the people who are solely doing this to get a rise out of you. Imagine the sad villain sitting in his dungeon, tapping his fingertips together while saying "it's workingggg...." That's what people are doing now in watching you melt down.
Imagine it's that cute girl in class, picking on you because she likes you. Ignore it (or acknowledge and joke along) and they stop.

ITT we discover the only poster who takes Toogs seriously.

False.
I can disagree with Cheese saying (which is what I was addressing in my post, albeit a couple posts too late to be seen as a truly direct response) AND think the mods handled the situation (lock/ban) appropriately.

The timing of the posts confused me since Cheese's idiotic post wasn't quoted by you earlier. I get what you are saying now and I agree.

I offered the mods a compromise....to take the word molester down and leave the title calling me a douchebag up...they REFUSED.

There is no justification to leave that word up as the title. Clearly they want that to stick.

That's the ONLY excuse they have for leaving it up.

The reality that thread and this one would be DELETED if it was anyone but RJ.

EDIT: It's lameass BULLSHIT to care if it's on Page 1 or Page 10.

Rj,

Who really gives a shit. Nobody thinks you're a child molester.

You should own the chili. Red or green we still love you either way

The recent upturn of people using "fag" or "faggot" as an insult is highly disappointing.

Heads up! Louis C.K. doing a funny stand up bit on the word doesn't give you carte blanche to use it whenever thinking that it was used in equal humor. It wasn't. You just look like a bigot.

God Damnit and faggot are the two best sounding curses coming out of the mouth. They just hit so hard. I think fuck has lost its luster from overuse.

As DC and other posters have said, the thread was the worst ever callout. There is zero chance that had the title been "Mod's real name is a _____" that the title wouldn't have been redacted immediately and there was no virtually no chance would have lived past the first mod seeing it.

A special shout out to CHEESE: At this point in life, I much more resemble a keg of beer or a pear than a bundle of sticks.

why is rj so concerned about being called a child molester if he isn't a child molester?

hmmmmmmm

That Townie (hey I'm leaving again) would know so much about that subject or that such things exist is telling.

why is rj so concerned about being called a child molester if he isn't a child molester?

hmmmmmmm

nuclear-explosion-miscellaneous-tube-796363.jpg

Of course this isn't grounds for banning:

"Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post

hmmmmmmm"

Of course this isn't grounds for banning:

"Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post

hmmmmmmm"

I agree. This isn't grounds for banning.

lol at RJ already deleting his "time to go" post.

"Yeah, guys, I'm leaving. I SAID, I'm leaving. Hey you, look at me while I walk out the door, I'm LEAVING. SERIOUS THIS TIME, I'M GONE. JUST LOOK AT ME"

Back