• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One Thread - Three questions

I offered the mods a compromise....to take the word molester down and leave the title calling me a douchebag up...they REFUSED.

There is no justification to leave that word up as the title. Clearly they want that to stick.

That's the ONLY excuse they have for leaving it up.

The reality that thread and this one would be DELETED if it was anyone but RJ.

EDIT: It's lameass BULLSHIT to care if it's on Page 1 or Page 10.

SjAbZ7J.gif

sorry rj, you are right. bringing real life to the boards is something we aren't allowed to do.

mods, i apologize for bringing real life to the boards. if you need to ban me i understand.

How is it real life if he's not a child molester?

mods responded appropriately by lock/ban. however, the thread title was still up. that should have been changed.

rj should be better about ignoring the silly insults and they would, mostly, go away. people here just love to watch him react.

is it bad that i am just now realizing why rj goes on the rampage with regards to the wake message board(s) being being a big factor in recruiting and how much negativity hurts the recruiting effort? he spends a ton of energy taking the boards very seriously so of course recruits and their parents do as well. internets = serious business.

Still waiting for someone to start posting as Chili Molester.

RJ and BKF appear to have gone full crazy at exactly the same time.

During the same time period, PH has become charming and likable even on the game threads. Maybe being a Wake fan has finally broken his spirit just like everybody else's.

And I have a suspicion that Moonz is now posting under the name "John Ruskin".

During the same time period, PH has become charming and likable even on the game threads. Maybe being a Wake fan has finally broken his spirit just like everybody else's.

And I have a suspicion that Moonz is now posting under the name "John Ruskin".

and john ruskin suspects that your size 35 waist britches are collecting dust in a drawer somewhere

Yeah, Block and Grinder is good and in the same center as your #spinclass. Yummy game meats. The owners used to operate a first class butcher shop.

BTW, the Panthers are in the playoffs on Saturday and this town is going to be up for grabs.

that's where I'll be at 11 thirt!*

*I hope caturday doesn't live in Charlotte

How is it real life if he's not a child molester?

It's real life because by RJ's response, he effectively confirmed that Milhouse revealed to the boards the real life fact that RJ is not a child molester. Without Milhouse, none of us would have known one way or the other.

For example, Ph, I can't say for sure that you don't club baby seals. Unless you (or, god forbid, someone else, but that's against the rules) bring real life to the boards and confirm that you in fact do not club baby seals, I have no choice but to continue living in the dark. And avoiding you while playing dizzy bat at boards tailgates.

and john ruskin suspects that your size 35 waist britches are collecting dust in a drawer somewhere

Naah. Moonz would have immediately started talking about music I listened to as a 15-year-old and some great new hippie-ghetto restaurant serving weird-ass food, and then would've found a way to turn the conversation toward butt plugs. John Ruskin is not Moonz.

It's real life because by RJ's response, he effectively confirmed that Milhouse revealed to the boards the real life fact that RJ is not a child molester. Without Milhouse, none of us would have known one way or the other.

For example, Ph, I can't say for sure that you don't club baby seals. Unless you (or, god forbid, someone else, but that's against the rules) bring real life to the boards and confirm that you in fact do not club baby seals, I have no choice but to continue living in the dark. And avoiding you while playing dizzy bat at boards tailgates.

This is a good answer.

I don't think that's what milhouse was implying at all

I'm going with syphilis. Sad to watch.

This has been my theory with bkf for a long while. The only thing he actually did during his "military experience" was contract undiagnosed syphilis from a Vietnamese hooker. Now at stage 3 syphilis his brain is basically swiss cheese.

mods responded appropriately by lock/ban. however, the thread title was still up. that should have been changed.

rj should be better about ignoring the silly insults and they would, mostly, go away. people here just love to watch him react.

is it bad that i am just now realizing why rj goes on the rampage with regards to the wake message board(s) being being a big factor in recruiting and how much negativity hurts the recruiting effort? he spends a ton of energy taking the boards very seriously so of course recruits and their parents do as well. internets = serious business.

RJ should ignore silly insults. Yes.

However, calling someone a child molester is not a silly insult.

Back