• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One Thread - Three questions

RJ should ignore silly insults. Yes.

However, calling someone a child molester is not a silly insult.

Wilton2lg.jpg

Question 2 - How does one explain to a family member or other friend why someone would say such a thing?

I think this is my favorite part. What family member or friend is looking at this boards and doesn't know how these boards operate? Like RJ's neighbor just randomly fires up the boards, see the thread title and decides to seek out RJ who they assume is RJKarl to ask why someone would call him a Chili molester. Instead what really happens is RJ brings the boards to life because they are his life. He seeks out sloppy Monica while chowing down on a mayonnaise (lobster) sandwich while rambling on about maryland, boards, Wake, me, child molester as creamy mayo runs from his mouth.

I think RJk also forgets that these boards are behind a registration wall

The distinction between chili and child has the makings of an excellent curb your enthusiasm episode.

Depending on the type of chili, molesting it could be quite painful.

I think this is my favorite part. What family member or friend is looking at this boards and doesn't know how these boards operate? Like RJ's neighbor just randomly fires up the boards, see the thread title and decides to seek out RJ who they assume is RJKarl to ask why someone would call him a Chili molester. Instead what really happens is RJ brings the boards to life because they are his life. He seeks out sloppy Monica while chowing down on a mayonnaise (lobster) sandwich while rambling on about maryland, boards, Wake, me, child molester as creamy mayo runs from his mouth.

This. I've also wondered why someone so concerned with how people perceive him posts with such a non-anonymous handle.

i, for one, am making chili for tonight. I will then MOLEST THE SHIT OUT OF IT.

also, on saturday go to lupies for chili moonz.

Back