• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One Thread - Three questions

Don't take this thread to mean I might start posting again. The cause is a perfect example of why I'm not.

Many, many, many threads have been deleted by the Mods since this board started. None have gone as far or been as despicable as the one we know I'm posting about here. Most are deleted within an or two. Some are deleted within minutes. This has been up for days.

Question 1 - Why hasn't it been deleted?

Question 2 - How does one explain to a family member or other friend why someone would say such a thing?

Question 3- How does one get that person to unsee such a despicable statement?

And you wonder why I haven't been posting.

Hmm.....

rj's PMs to me today are examples 1-6 of why I will never stick up for him again on the boards.

They were in response to a posrep.

you won't post them.

aieBr85zT.gif

you won't post them.

Meh. Ban me if you want, rj is the fucking worst.

RJ:
My only "crusade" regarding "rep" is that TW abused his power and lied about it.

The reason I negged you is to avoid creating another problem on the board.

The problem is you didn't hold TW accountable for instigating the problems. The reality is there were no problems until he started with the insults.

It's sad that you are so afraid of him.

I have no idea how much neg I get as most of them are from people I don't see. As to TW's lie about my asking for rep, that only happened about two years ago when there was an orchestrated attack by about a dozen people against me.

Let me put this as clearly as possible, "I don't give a shit about rep". It's that simple.

What irks me is stalking me.

Me: I'm going to TW's wedding this coming Fall. I'm not afraid of him.

You're such a distraction and an annoyance on the boards. I recognize it doesn't happen in a vacuum. I know people egg you on. They do the same fucking thing to me over and over again. For the sake of the rest of the board you have to do your best to ignore them as often as possible.

You talk about rep more than anyone else on the boards, plain and simple. If you don't give a shit about rep, don't fucking talk about it all fucking day.

RJ:
AGAIN, you missed the point. It's NOT about the rep. It's about TW lying about abusing his power and instigating.

Why must I take all the shit? Why don't call your buddy out for CONSCIOUSLY AND INTENTIONALLY CAUSING the problem.

There NEVER would have been a problem without his intentional actions. But you REFUSE to copy and post his actions. What a hypocrite you are!

Do you actually believe that if someone had called TW By his name a child molester in a thread title that the thread wouldn't have come down immediately?

It's MYTH that I talk about rep a lot. I has said NOTHING about it for many, many, many months until your friend went on a childish rampage. But in your bizarro world, it's MY fault he acted that way.

WOW!

It's like the myth about me calling people liars. I haven't done that in years.

Me: How do you know I didn't call out TW via rep like apetit did? What do you think precipitated his post apologizing for instigating you? Just because I don't post about it and clog up and make every thread about you doesn't mean I'm a hypocrite. Go fuck yourself.

And the child molester thread was obviously way out of line, but the admin William Tyler West has posted his name on the boards many times and people don't do anything with it because they know he can't be made into a toddler who throws a fit every time somebody calls him out online.

The search function is not your friend about rep. That you took months off from talking about it doesn't mean you aren't the poster who has talked about rep more than any other poster.

It's not solely your fault any of these rampages happen. It's exactly half your fault and half the other party's fault. Which is why I'll continue to call out both you (whom I don't know) and my closest personal friends for making this a less enjoyable place to read.

RJ:
UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE, you are blaming ME for getting called a child molester and for the Mods ABDICATING their responsibilities and then LYING PUBLICLY about it.

I can't conceive of anything more irrational that that.

What's also bizarre is your concept that I am to blame for the actions of others. There would never be any problems without them instigating.

During the two weeks I wasn't posting (and everyone knew I wasn't), there were two dozen or more personal insults hurled at me. How was I to blame for that?

As to what I said months or years ago about rep, it's dishonest and irrelevant to what I'm doing today. Trying to conflate the two is a typical way to avoid responsibility for CURRENT actions by others.

Me: Reading Is Fundamental, as your subject line states.

Somehow you got that I'm "blaming you" for the Toogs thread from my statement "the child molester thread was obviously way out of line."

You cannot control the actions of others, only how you react to them. You are not to blame for the actions of others, only for your response to them.

Reading Is Fundamental.

And a consistent pattern of caring about your internet reputation is relevant to the original comment that sparked this thread, which is that you care about your internet reputation.

RJ:
There is no CONSTANT pattern. A pattern is something that CONTINUES. The ONLY thing I've said about it recently is about your buddy's tirade and then LYING about it. I didn't say anything about getting it.

Again you give your buddy and his fellow mods a pass on their reprehensible inaction and lies. I gave them DAYS to do the right thing and had 100% the right to call them out for their LIES.

In case, you don't remember, DC and many others agreed with me.

AGAIN, you NEGLECT facts that show the weakness in your position. I wasn't posting. I wasn't reacting. I was doing NOTHING and the attacks continued.

Your premise that my actions have anything to do with their irrational hate and classless acts was disproven. They did it when I wan't doing anything.

As usual you blame me and are too much of a pussy to blame those who create the problems.

Me: i don't give anyone a pass for keeping up this obnoxious, neverending back and forth

i condemn it when it's you and i condemn it when it's them

yes, attacks continue when you're gone. nobody has said what toogs did was right or ok or anything even close to that.

you don't provoke people, they provoke you.

there's the "pussy" comment again

barca pointed it out, but there's another pattern of yours

attacking someone's masculinity or reputation ad hominem.

read through my posts and PMs here and see where i've attacked your personality or person. you consistently do this. it's unbelievable that you can't admit your own level of fault and want this to be 100% everyone else's.

look at the common denominator instead of all the numerators.

RJ:
As you have agreed, it doesn't matter what I do or even if I'm here. The attacks don't stop.

There is no rationalization or justification to expect or demand that I take all the shit and never hit back.
Self-defense isn't creating fault.

For every time I hit back there are many times I don't. There would be ZERO problems with me if not for others. I don't start the problems or look for them.

You should have copied and publicly assailed TW like you did to me. Taking it private has the appearance of taking sides. I would never have called you out had treated us equally in public.

ALL I've ever asked is to be treated equally.

Me: publicly assailed? are you out of your mind?

i said "more of this" and "less of this"

that's assault?

get a grip, dude.

RJ:
The FACT is you didn't copy TW's remarks that CAUSED the issue.

The FACT is you didn't publicly say he was wrong.

It was a totally BS, dishonest and disingenuous way to act.

There would have been NO problem without your friend starting it. Yet you publicly put the blame on me. don't cry about me hitting back and defending myself. If I don't get attacked, I won't start the fight.

Given the FACT, that it has been empirically proven, that I don't have to do anything, say anything or even be present to be attacked by TW and other, there's no justification in blaming me for retaliating in kind.

MAYBE you and others should start a peace plan to get those who create the problems to stop.

MAYBE when they start a fight, you should publicly tell them not to do it.

What's telling about your friend is his irrational hatred of me is so deep that he misrepresents my actions. He can't even admit he made a mistake about the thread or that he lies about abusing his power.

He even lies about my contacts with him and other mods. Before the thread, in the previous six months, I had contacted mods two or three times. Once or twice was asking cookout computer questions. Once was thinking TW for making me laugh.

I feel truly sad for him. He has changed dramatically since LK came to power.

Me: done with you, you sexuagenarian drama queen

i feel truly sad for you - i've endured some genuinely absolutely hateful shit on these boards and managed to not make every single thread about me in spite of it

it's the perils of the internet - trolls and people with insecurities abound

you choose how you deal with it, not how they act, i'll say for the 10,000th time

It's like reading a train wreck...I didn't want to read it, but I couldn't stop.

What I learned from the exchange: RJ cares even more than I realized about e-rep and RJ "left" solely so he could further play the victim card in the future. "The attacks continued even when I wasn't posting" or some such nonsense will be his battle cry for years into the future.

LOL at the "LK came to power" comment. That really does reveal how serious RJ thinks these forums are. LK is RJ's boards G.W. Bush at this point. Scandals! Lies! Attacks! Unjust Wars!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayo
That whole exchange was

internet-serious-business.jpg

but especially this:

I feel truly sad for him. He has changed dramatically since LK came to power.

Damn LK and his absolute reign of terror and all the personality changes he has caused.

WOW! Just fucking WOW! My brain hurts a little after reading that exchange.

Reactions: Ayo
Back