• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One Thread - Three questions

I'm constantly amazed at how obsessed with rj moonz has always been. If he had the financial wherewithal, he'd love to get an operation to have rj's child and be tied to him forever.

I still can't believe rj threw that dog off the bridge.

I still can't believe this board has not addressed the fact that RJ is a chili molester

NASAmissioncontrol.png

Don't take this thread to mean I might start posting again. The cause is a perfect example of why I'm not.

Many, many, many threads have been deleted by the Mods since this board started. None have gone as far or been as despicable as the one we know I'm posting about here. Most are deleted within an or two. Some are deleted within minutes. This has been up for days.

Question 1 - Why hasn't it been deleted?

Question 2 - How does one explain to a family member or other friend why someone would say such a thing?

Question 3- How does one get that person to unsee such a despicable statement?

And you wonder why I haven't been posting.

SQUEAAAAAAAK !!!!!

Don't take this thread to mean I might start posting again. The cause is a perfect example of why I'm not.

Many, many, many threads have been deleted by the Mods since this board started. None have gone as far or been as despicable as the one we know I'm posting about here. Most are deleted within an or two. Some are deleted within minutes. This has been up for days.

Question 1 - Why hasn't it been deleted?

Question 2 - How does one explain to a family member or other friend why someone would say such a thing?

Question 3- How does one get that person to unsee such a despicable statement?

And you wonder why I haven't been posting.

Can someone tell me if RJ started posting again?

Yeah, Block and Grinder is good and in the same center as your #spinclass. Yummy game meats. The owners used to operate a first class butcher shop.

BTW, the Panthers are in the playoffs on Saturday and this town is going to be up for grabs.

man this is an old post

Back