• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread -Tom Brady beats the NFL

Darren DeGaetano @DarrenDegaetano · 19m
Nothing is happening. This is a run of the mill internal power struggle. #Eagles

FootballScoop:
Philadelphia Eagles: The Eagles have announced that Chip Kelly will now have complete control over the draft and player personnel. Howie Roseman has been “elevated” to EVP of Football Operations but under a new structure announced just now, Chip Kelly will oversee personnel including hiring a new personnel executive.

Looks like I got a little ahead of myself :eek:rbitbuddy:

NFL Offseason Thread - Black Monday

That seems like a really bad idea. A guy that has less than 24 months of NFL experience is going to run the whole show?

That seems like a really bad idea. A guy that has less than 24 months of NFL experience is going to run the whole show?

He has a successful system. Give him control of who plays in it.

He needs two corners and a safety and they will be title contenders.

That's the thing though. He was a game back of the playoffs with shitty Foles and Sanchize.

Yeah but that team wasn't going anywhere in the playoffs even if they accidentally made it. Because of the reasons you and I have addressed.

Kelly is off to a decent start but I don't understand why everyone thinks he is the 2nd coming of Christ. He has won as many playoff games as I have.

You realize few people agree with you, right? The broad consensus is that Kelly is a genius.

NFL Offseason Thread - Black Monday

I don't care

By the way...I am not saying he is not a genius. He might very well be. But the crowning of him seems soon to me. One decent year and one average year is not the resume of a genius IMO.

chip kelly is better than anyone the skins have had in like 20 years

Back