• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Quitting Sports

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
I'm doing it. My butt is so fucking hurt. Knitting? Scrapbooking? Sobriety?

Looking for advice.

Yes, I feel your pain with only 3 natties in the last 5 or 6 years.

Yeah but we lost to the fakest Jesus Freak ever. Dude faked a heart condition to distance himself from a program that was spiraling out of control, enabling serial killers. He couldn't be more full of shit. At least Saban owns up to being a dick.

This hurts.

Yeah but we lost to the fakest Jesus Freak ever. Dude faked a heart condition to distance himself from a program that was spiraling out of control, enabling serial killers. He couldn't be more full of shit. At least Saban owns up to being a dick.

This hurts.

You're posting to a board of Wake Forest fans.

I've said this before. You'll be back in the stadium/in front of your tv come labor day weekend for week 1 2015.

You're posting to a board of Wake Forest fans.

I know. I've been a Wake fan since I was 5. Just started a thread because I thought it would be cathartic.

Everything sucks. Scorched earth. Let's burn in all down. Urban Meyer is the cuntiest of the cunts. He's the Jerry Falwell of college football.

Surely your vast sports knowledge could of foreseen this outcome.

Last edited:
I'm sure the Coed intramural softball team will miss your presence in right field.

Meh

No tears will be shed for Alabama football on a wake message board coming off of the [Redacted] tenure

Back