• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Karl Hess

There's another side to this story. Unless you've sat in that vicinity and heard the stuff thrown at Hess, I think you should reserve judgment. Frankly, I think Mit posted it because he thought it was funny. Through the years that front row have baited and enjoyed banter with Hess, Jones, Kersey, etc. This story is going to be taken out of context fast. I want to hear from Mit that he actually was bothered (rather than enjoyed it) & King Karl's version before making judgment. For all we know Mit well could have said 'my Egyptian ass can outreff you'. I've heard much worse from that area.

That would have been a really weird thing for Mit to say, considering his family is from India.

Sorry, I just disagree with a lot of these comments. Hess, like Kersey, calmly makes calls and moves on. Unlike Valentine and Paparo and Mike Wood, he doesn't flail his arms around and pick fights with Coaches. Even Sunday, when Manning wanted to argue about who the call was on, Hess just walked away.

We're all entitled to our opinion I guess but I ask you this: do you watch Karl Hess ref 10-12 games a year in person? Do you even attend 10-12 college games a year? If not, I'm not really sure your opinion is all that educated. Sorry.

How do you explain his throwing out of Googs and Corch at the State game? That sort of action is almost unprecedented and, by all accounts, was completely unwarranted.

How do you explain his throwing out of Googs and Corch at the State game? That sort of action is almost unprecedented and, by all accounts, was completely unwarranted.

I was there and they thought it was funny

I didn't think Corch thought it was funny since he said afterwards he was embarrassed to have been thrown out with his family and kids there.

Hess has thrown out one of our fans before and appropriately so. It was appropriate to throw out Corchiani after what was said, Scooter, so going forward you can no longer say "by all accounts"

That would have been a really weird thing for Mit to say, considering his family is from India.

From now on, donaldross, maybe we shouldn't say "For all we know."

Hess has thrown out one of our fans before and appropriately so. It was appropriate to throw out Corchiani after what was said, Scooter, so going forward you can no longer say "by all accounts"

Really? What did he say? I assume you heard it yourself? Because I have heard from many other people that were there and heard/saw the whole thing that they did nothing out of the ordinary - certainly nothing worthy of being thrown out.

what was said

The ACC disagreed.

What if he does? Will you and Karl Hess kick him off the internet?

Why was he not allowed back in Raleigh for three years if it was the right thing to do?

Why was he suspended for a game by the conference if it was the right thing to do?

Ohhhhhh, so now everything the conference does is infallible.

seh6p.gif

What do you think the reaction and punishment would have been if a Louisville player said that instead of a ref?

Also LMAO that DR thinks he's special because he watches 10-12 games a year.

Back