• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Karl Hess

Hess has thrown out one of our fans before and appropriately so. It was appropriate to throw out Corchiani after what was said, Scooter, so going forward you can no longer say "by all accounts"

I was 2 rows behind Coorch, he said absolutely nothing that would warrant getting thrown out. No cursing, nothing. Completely misinformed comment.

You just can't say that at your job to paying customers or other employees. You can't. Even if he was returning similar talk back towards someone. It's not professional and should not be tolerated.

"Fuck you, buddy."

Some guy thinks I go to 10-12 games a year. That's funny. I've been to 12 in the last 20 days. In 5 states.

Wait, someone said Karl made a tweet. What was it? Sorry, was too busy working and missed it. I didn't inherit anything so, unlike Mit, I can't just sit around and send out tweets and then not answer questions about it.

Sorry Mit. But come on, when you throw a guy's career in peril, at least be man enough to answer questions about it. #BushLeague

Last edited:
what did corchiani say to hess

I'm thinking DR doesn't know of anything that Corch said and only made his comment to be a smart-aleck by giving a different account so he could say I couldn't say "by all accounts" anymore...

Well played, DR, well played.

Feel like there's some unresolved animosity here. What was the DR v. ____ battle a few weeks ago on here? Reff and DR?

I only heard about it. Point being different accounts. Chris is a friend of mind and I trust him. Whatever he says is fine by me. But even he concedes there was a lot of stuff coming from around him that was kickout worthy.

See how I answer questions? Mit?

I only heard about it. Point being different accounts. Chris is a friend of mind and I trust him. Whatever he says is fine by me. But even he concedes there was a lot of stuff coming from around him that was kickout worthy.

I can see that you are still a total douchebag.

Dude brought it up. But I acknowlege I'm a proud, cocky bastard. Self-made at that.

Are you really this insecure? No one fucking cares!

I'm friends with Hess, so I believe him when in the same ESPN story about Mit-gate he is said to have "told ACC officials that the former players weren't ejected for anything they said" but for excessive demonstration on several calls.

Hess tried to stomp on my foot one time down there missed and got the guy beside me. Too funny. I had complained about a call but not over the top at all.

This story has legs! Now on Washington Post website. ACC can't sweep this under the rug now.

From the ESPN article I see state fans as classy as ever

I'm friends with Hess, so I believe him when in the same ESPN story about Mit-gate he is said to have "told ACC officials that the former players weren't ejected for anything they said" but for excessive demonstration on several calls.

Unless they were flipping the bird while simultaneously mooning him and doing the Hail Hitler thingy throwing someone out for excessive demonstration is lame.

Back