• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Karl Hess

O thanks #s, I had no idea Mit isn't Egyptian!

07d47b2227f592e9e53bbfe1fea7c0da1192205fb254416b66b1a80d0c25620f.jpg

In his defense, I can attest to the fact that from January to March every year, donaldross pretty much does nothing but work and attend basketball games.

In his defense, I can attest to the fact that from January to March every year, donaldross pretty much does nothing but work and attend basketball games.

Oh, I believe it. Just couldn't resist. . .

Wait, isn't it racist of Mit to be offended about being called Egyptian? What's wrong with being Egyptian? It's not like he called him a Canadian or something.

Too cold for golf unless he heads south.

He did laugh. And his buddies laughed. And Hess laughed. It was prior to a free throw coming out of a timeout. They were all joking with one another. This story is very weird to me.

It makes me wonder what weird comments came out of Mit's mouth first that might have precipitated the comment from Mr Hess? It is probably something we will never know because I am sure Mr Shah will never let us know all he has said over the years to opposing players, coaches and officials that would be deemed inappropriate, just funny by those Deacon fans around him. When I attend our games I see a lot of these guys banter back and forth with our folks on the front row. I see more than a few of our folks spitting vitriol from time to time and waving their arms so I know the commentary is not always of a friendly nature.

I for one think paid officials should be held to the same standard of behavior as paying fans.

I for one think paid officials should be held to the same standard of behavior as paying fans.

Karl Hess has put out a statement:

"I have shown restraint. I swung back once after being hit fifty times or so.

I've also offered to not doing anything again if those who did the initial attacks would agree not to continue.

I am 100% onboard with total peace about this. Why don't you ask the others to join me?"

So he said it then.

Edited because I really don't want to talk about the situation that badly.

Last edited:
Back