• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Karl Hess

DCDeacon

Ricky Peral
Reaction score
Maybe it doesn't deserve it's own thread, but didn't see it mentioned that during last night's game he insulted one of our biggest supporters in a manner that is both disgusting, yet at all surprising for Karl Hess:

https://twitter.com/MitShahNoble/status/551982198136774656

Don't understand how this classless act continues to be used as an official in this league.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf? How is he still employed?

I sat there thinking last night that his calling of the game wasnt as bad as years past.

Egyptian? Racists should at least be accurate about what ethnicity they're insulting, though I guess to a true racist, "brown" is accurate enough.

"Egyptian ass" is gonna be my go to insult this week.

Hess aka Pat Sajak can eat a D.

Please retweet and favorite the shit out of that.

Maybe it doesn't deserve it's own thread, but didn't see it mentioned that during last night's game he insulted one of our biggest supporters in a manner that is both disgusting, yet at all surprising for Karl Hess:

https://twitter.com/MitShahNoble/status/551982198136774656

Don't understand how this classless act continues to be used as an official in this league.

I saw them talking. Hess was smiling, but Mit wasn't. I assumed he said something to Hess and Hess smarted off to him.

if true it's certainly deserving of action by the acc. then again, his entire resume warrants action by the acc.

i admit i laughed at the "ref like an egyptian" tag.

True, plus he seemed to be laughing and joking with Thomas rather than dropping multiple technicals.

I noticed that too.
Maybe DT is getting closer to 'earning his dues' with these guys. They certainly have had him 'on watch' to test how he reacts to some no-calls.

Hess = Ted Valentine, the ultimate showman who craves the spotlight

Please send to the ACC office, guy is a complete joke who should never be officiating at this level

I am quite confident that the ACC office knows about this by now, if not then Ron is even more incompetent than everyone thinks.

I noticed that too.
Maybe DT is getting closer to 'earning his dues' with these guys. They certainly have had him 'on watch' to test how he reacts to some no-calls.

Seemed to me they've moved their attention to Hudson. He was called for some ticky-tak things.

Yeah foul three was ticky tack and foul four was non existent. As in i rolled the play back three times and I'm hardly even sure he did anything more than put a hand on an off ball Louisville player.

Fuck Karl Hess. Add this shit in line with kicking out Corch and Googs at the NCSU game. The guy is a joke and should never ref another game in the ACC.

Back