• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

Maybe if Townie had ever gotten laid by a woman who shaved her legs or armpits he wouldn't be so upset......

ohhh-snap-o.gif

rj basically told you to take your olive branch and grind it up to smoke with the rest of your shitty Philly weed

Maybe if Townie had ever gotten laid by a woman who shaved her legs or armpits he wouldn't be so upset......

Damn, makes you wonder how much hate rj has pent up towards the 25-30 usual suspects that he has on ignore.

Holy shit, I didn't think this thread could get any better, but then came Townie's amazing post and RJ's continued incompetence and NOW I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Damn, makes you wonder how much hate rj has pent up towards the 25-30 usual suspects that he has on ignore.

i just think it's weird that he's gone straight up death march on townie, but has never, ever showed this much sack when it comes to the suspects. is it because he's a pussy piece of shit or because he feels jilted?

the book was only 290 pages

townie, WHY DO YOU LIE

I sort of want RJ to do a 24 hour UStream like Stephon Marbury did a few years ago. That would be AMAZING. Although, a lot of the appeal of Marbury's stream had to do with him being clearly on something and the potential for something legitimately tragic to happen at any given moment, and we probably wouldn't get that with RJ. His general rambling would be at least as good as Marbury's was, though, and that's saying something.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, INTERNET

i don't want to take too much credit (who ami kidding, yes i do), but i'm prouder of my contribution to townie's full-heel turn irt the pms than i am of "pm please." it's been fun, you guys.

Is Townie King of the Suspects now? I tried my damndest over the summer to just get to Usual Suspect peon status with RJ, and all I got was a bunch of PMs outlining why I'd never be a Usual Suspect.

Is Townie King of the Suspects now? I tried my damndest over the summer to just get to Usual Suspect peon status with RJ, and all I got was a bunch of PMs outlining why I'd never be a Usual Suspect.

You were never actually mean enough, nor did you ever BETRAY HIS TRUST or whatever the fuck by posting those PMs.

There is still time to right these wrongs, friend.

i just think it's weird that he's gone straight up death march on townie, but has never, ever showed this much sack when it comes to the suspects. is it because he's a pussy piece of shit or because he feels jilted?

I've gotten banned on each board for my attacks on Milhouse.

At one point I trusted Townie.....he thought he was clever...he hides behind his buddies the mods...he got what he deserved....and I even held back knowing how much he'd cry into his beard.

the usual suspects are pathetic never will bes. It's like saying bad things about kids on the little yellow bus.

He may be the Usual Suspects hand job boy.....he does like doing that in public.

I can't help but laugh at the thought of RJ sitting alone in his bungalow thinking all these internet guys think he is the coolest ever for insults like "You're a pussy" and "Crying into his beard"...

Sad sad sad.

Back