• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

the usual suspects are pathetic never will bes. It's like saying bad things about kids on the little yellow bus.

I mean, I am a goddamn bona fide internet superhero. WTF are you, other than a bitter old sot who wishes he was an author?

Crying into his beard was a good line, I think even Townie would admit that

I can't help but laugh at the thought of RJ sitting alone in his bungalow thinking all these internet guys think he is the coolest ever for insults like "You're a pussy" and "Crying into his beard"...

Sad sad sad.

I mean, I am a goddamn bona fide internet superhero. WTF are you, other than a bitter old sot who wishes he was an author?

36G14Bk.gif

They so desperately wanted to be paid attention to and to have at least something resembling a vaguely interesting life before they die that following me around makes their days livable.

Let me the Devil's Advocate. If am as sad as 2.0 and toogs say, why are they so obsessed withe me? Why do they follow me around trying to get a rise and are so sad when I ignore them?

If a person is as they describe me, someone with an alleged life must have something, anything better to do than pay attention to me.

They so desperately wanted to be paid attention to and to have at least something resembling a vaguely interesting life before they die that following me around makes their days livable.

Let me the Devil's Advocate. If am as sad as 2.0 and toogs say, why are they so obsessed withe me? Why do they follow me around trying to get a rise and are so sad when I ignore them?

If a person is as they describe me, someone with an alleged life must have something, anything better to do than pay attention to me.

riding rj's e-coattails to the top is the highlight of my life so far. why do you think i moved to cali?

This is a total LIE..first of all I've never written anything approaching 300 pages.

That anyone would post such a litany of lies shows what a total piece of shit he is.

I still have the email (you do say "This is just a tease of the real thing") and it's 70 pages in Word single spaced.

I've gotten banned on each board for my attacks on Milhouse.

At one point I trusted Townie.....he thought he was clever...he hides behind his buddies the mods...he got what he deserved....and I even held back knowing how much he'd cry into his beard.

the usual suspects are pathetic never will bes. It's like saying bad things about kids on the little yellow bus.

Am I hiding? I'm right here b. I'm pretty sure I've called you out extensively and posted PMs and reps from you.

Ricky is slinging hot fire, straight walking over these fools.

ce482e60-95d0-11e3-82d1-792ea5dc6d20_John-Travolta-Staying-Alive.gif

You Ignore them? Could have fooled me.

Townie is scared!!!

The obvious difference between us is that I tell the truth about his actions and character versus his having to make up lies about me.

The truth always sets you free.

Townie versus me is much like my former avatar

To be clear RJ, which part am I lying about? The length of your book or that you asked me to copyedit it for free and then got pissed when I told you otherwise?

Back