• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

those look like the emails irish sent me when he was trying to get his book published. glad i could help make his dream happen with a few xmas presents.

After he sent us book selections he asked us to pay for it.

For Christmas gifts.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for having some fun with my book.

Being that I'm lazy, I decided to bulk mail instructions for those interested in sending the book out to friends during the holidays. As about 70 of you have been kind enough to ask to read it, please excuse me if I've already sent you these instructions.

Here goes.

I told you what to do, but not how......10 copies=$30 -20 copies =$50

Send me a list of ten email addresses.....when you like them sent and what you;d like in the subject -Christmas Present from you or whatever....

Send the check to:
[REDACTED]

Sorry you've never tried to do anything other than what your masters to tell you to do.

I can't tell you how happy I am that you weren't any part of my journey. You would have shat yourself so often that the South African Security Forces might have thought you were black.....

Reactions: Ayo
Sorry you've never tried to do anything other than what your masters to tell you to do.

I can't tell you how happy I am that you weren't any part of my journey. You would have shat yourself so often that the South African Security Forces might have thought you were black.....

Racist or not racist?

rj, are you insinuating black africans don't know how to use toilets?

those look like the emails irish sent me when he was trying to get his book published. glad i could help make his dream happen with a few xmas presents.

"Being That I'm Lazy" was my email subject header, IIRC

tumblr_msj457AyCh1qc6pwyo1_r1_400.gif

Townie, you keep posting this shit like you're embarrassing rjkarl. All the bro is doing is hustling. He's a businessman. Not all of us were handed a trust fund.

dezeen_travolta_3.jpg

I'm making a pizza with my super hairy girlfriend and shifting myself rite now. I'll dive for more emails later. Kisses RJ.

I'm making a pizza with my super hairy girlfriend and shifting myself rite now. I'll dive for more emails later. Kisses RJ.

This is clearly a lie, any self respecting Philadelphian would have gone out to Lorenzo's for a slice and not made it themselves.

This is better than the Barksdale v. Marlo crew battles of Season 3 Wire.

One of you is going to jail. The other gets the drug trade of West Baltimore. WHO'S IT GONNA BE

Townie, you keep posting this shit like you're embarrassing rjkarl. All the bro is doing is hustling. He's a businessman. Not all of us were handed a trust fund.
Did RJ ever party with Travolta? I could go for another celeb story from King Karl.

rj, are you insinuating black africans don't know how to use toilets?

I was saying he would have been covered in so much of his own shit that he would have looked black....

Of course, the amazing black people I met in South Africa would not have wanted to have been associated with him. Besides having far more class and grace than Townie ever could, they detest people who can't be trusted.

I thought Philadelphians crapped green because the IGGLES or something

Did RJ ever party with Travolta? I could go for another celeb story from King Karl.

I never crossed paths with him. BUT I did hang out with Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs a couple of times.

Back