• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

I was saying he would have been covered in so much of his own shit that he would have looked black....

Of course, the amazing black people I met in South Africa would not have wanted to have been associated with him. Besides having far more class and grace than Townie ever could, they detest people who can't be trusted.

Also, this is great

Bringing the site here is a no no.....it's been established as such....

woah. an american war hero and esteemed novelist is a huge fan:

Sharp, entertaining, and fun read. There are larks for the sake of larks, and then there are stories like this - "A Story Almost Told" transcends just one man's journey, and captures the wildness and unpredictability of the human experience. Recommended.

Can't keep em on the shelves at this price.

67w13Zu.png

woah. does rj know that townie has more rep than him?

When Townie goes to a cheesesteak joint and orders a "cheesesteak wit", the guy behind the counter ladles cheese wiz into Townie's beard.

Lol forgot about this one, from the (I assume) unpublished "Standoff"

"We came to a set of twelve foot high mahogany doors. My guide opened one. We went into a magnificent suite. Melanu was sitting on a large sofa. There was a peaceful aura around him.
“Mr. President, may I present Mr. Mark Stern.”
Melanu rose and walked towards me. “Thank you Jinare. Mr. Stern, it’s a great honor to meet you. I read your articles about improving education in Philadelphia. They were excellent.”
I was dumbfounded and think I almost passed out. The soon to be Secretary General of the UN was complimenting me. It was exactly as the cabbie had told me.
“Thank you Mr. Secretary.”
“I am not yet Secretary General but you are most welcome.”

Back