• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

Lol forgot about this one, from the (I assume) unpublished "Standoff"

"We came to a set of twelve foot high mahogany doors. My guide opened one. We went into a magnificent suite. Melanu was sitting on a large sofa. There was a peaceful aura around him.
“Mr. President, may I present Mr. Mark Stern.”
Melanu rose and walked towards me. “Thank you Jinare. Mr. Stern, it’s a great honor to meet you. I read your articles about improving education in Philadelphia. They were excellent.”
I was dumbfounded and think I almost passed out. The soon to be Secretary General of the UN was complimenting me. It was exactly as the cabbie had told me.
“Thank you Mr. Secretary.”
“I am not yet Secretary General but you are most welcome.”

Jealously drives you every being.

It kills you that you can't create anything.

You are great at betraying confidences, but suck at creating anything yourself.

As deep as the hole you have dug for yourself is, you really should stop digging.

Jealously drives you every being.

It kills you that you can't create anything.

You are great at betraying confidences, but suck at creating anything yourself.

As deep as the hole you have dug for yourself is, you really should stop digging.

You're definitely right on again. I've certainly never been paid to write for a long period of time on multiple subjects. Never won any awards for my writing or leveraged it into new jobs or ccontract offers.

I can't hold your jock, in a nutshell.

townie does NOT have the balls to try to kill lick a character in a book.

If anyone knows a mod at Scout lemme know so I can reset my password and find this ish

Night all! I'm gonna try to get some sleep tonight. Doubtful I can with all these burn wounds.

When Townie goes to a cheesesteak joint and orders a "cheesesteak wit", the guy behind the counter ladles cheese wiz into Townie's beard.

hah, this is my favorite. I lol'd big time.

One more thought for the night, I remember when RJ posted a picture of his house and it had the latitude/longitude coordinates in the URL and I PMd him to that effect and said it was probably for the best if he took it down because people should not know where he lives. All of these things I did for RJ. He still hates me.

Still no olive branch?

He is just so pathetic....I pity the fact that he thinks he's "winning"

Me, reading this thread.

h33B98F67

If anyone knows a mod at Scout lemme know so I can reset my password and find this ish

Night all! I'm gonna try to get some sleep tonight. Doubtful I can with all these burn wounds.

Slink away you rat, you scum, back to your dirty rat hole.

Back