• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

Posting private messages shows how devoid of class and integrity someone is.

I've never written anything close to 300 pages. Thus any copied message has to be questioned.

I know we have moved on from this "lie," but given that you regularly post screeds of multiple pages here, I find it highly probable that you wrote something approaching 300 pages.

Here we go, found the email from my LinkedIn account. First I had to correct him because he kept calling me Chuck. Then I said I enjoyed the few pages I'd read.

"Thanks Chris….it’s about seventy-five pages so far. The wild and really funny stuff happens later. It could go for hundreds pages.

Matty Simmons (Animal House”/National Lampoon) and Laugh-In’s Dick Martin thought the script was “very funny”.

I’m just not sure if this is the way to start."

CHUCK. I am dying here.

B2nWBqI.jpg

Last edited:
Jealously drives you every being.

It kills you that you can't create anything.

You are great at betraying confidences, but suck at creating anything yourself.

As deep as the hole you have dug for yourself is, you really should stop digging.

How many works of art have you created in your depends tonight Ricky? Do us and your mail man a favor by baby wiping up before you turn in.

That is an amazing impression of a kill-lick. I'm not sure what else I was expecting.

Also worth noting: something that people who are gainfully employed don't have the time to try.

There are many places lawyers can go on and on about how much they work. This board is not one of those places.

You're definitely right on again. I've certainly never been paid to write for a long period of time on multiple subjects. Never won any awards for my writing or leveraged it into new jobs or ccontract offers.

I can't hold your jock, in a nutshell.

Let's see. Who would I rather value my work- legends who led generations of comedy OR egg head professors who study jock rot....

Hmmmmmm........that's a tough one....

So the next weekend my car was stolen. I decided to walk to the Waffle House to meet Stink. Stink loved his omelettes - he'd get them fully loaded with every kind of cheese and meat they had. As I'm walking into the parking lot, a limo pulls up beside me and the rear window rolls down a couple of inches. "Hey, can you get us some hash browns and bring them out here? We'll pay for your food." They thought I was homeless! "You don't need to pay me back, but I'd love to have breakfast in the car with you." So I bring the hash browns out to the car and climb in. Turns out that it's Neil Diamond's backup singers, on their way to the hotel after a gig! I shared some stories with them about how Neil and I used to crack up in Hebrew class and gave Rabbi Levin a real SCHMELTZVUH. So we're almost done with our hash browns and Stink finally shows up. The driver honks at him and he climbed in the back seat. Now Carol Breeden was the hottest backup singer in the biz, and she clearly was jonesing for Stink. Stink didn't care, he just wanted hash browns. So he finishes her plate! Carol finally gave up and kicked us out of the limo. Stink and I went inside Laughing and played Neil diamonds entire greatest hits on the jukebox.

I think if this thread proves anything it's that if you mess with a pioneer in shopping mall promotions you get the horns

One day this thread will be carved into a granite monument and posters' families will come visit to find their engraved posts.

That's one of the more creative ways to say "I have black friends" that I've ever seen.

how could you doubt it with this: I regularly played basketball with the wonderful Grover Washington, Jr.

?!!?!?

I still don't think it's cool to share PMs... and yet... this thread. <3

Holy shit this thread has truly gone golden in the last few hours. It reminds me of when Howard Stern had the rank out between Gary The Retard and Wendy The Retard.

70 pages single spaced is really 140 pages (roughly). (I think.) (Who types w/ single spaces?) And if that's only a sampling, 300 pages seems possible

You are letting facts get in the way!

Back