• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

jumping jehoshaphat, does this ever bring back some fond memories

In his day, The Jewish Janis Joplin was nicknamed PM. Except back then, on account of us not having any computers, or internets or such, the PM didn't stand for private message, it stood for PUSSY MAESTRO, though some insisted it was POON MAGNET or (even rarer) PINKSOCK MAKER.

Rick had a beautiful cock, perfectly shaped and perfect in both its length and girth. The old master Michelangelo would have dropped to his knees and sucked that dark throbbing uncircumsized meat stick on the spot, and sucked him til completion--when Ricky would spray his man goo all over that eytetalian genius' face while grunting like a stuck razorback.
The folks lined up to take that god like cock in the mouth, the ass or the holiest of holes. and rick would size each babes holes up and adjust his length and girth accordingly.

It was the craziest thing you ever saw. If he was dealing with a bathhouse bottom, ricky could fatten his member so there'd be some friction. he could also shrink down for the coed virgins. rick hated replacing sheets though sometimes they's still bleed like a stuck heifer.

after they left, rick would wrap his naked and still erect body in those bloody sheets and run around the house all trippy shouting, "look at me, I christ off the cross...I have risen again (shaking his jewish salame for effect)

man, I miss those days

If you happen to bump into PM, tell him marv says hi.

wait, BEST prince story? what are the lesser stories?

Last edited:
Ha. I just checked. There's a string of PM's in my inbox from back in 2012 from RJ where he went full on batshit e-crazy. As I remember, it was after those PM's that I joined the Usual Suspects and started intentionally giving him a hard time.

PM Titles:
Why do you want a war?
At least TRY to be honest
War or peace is 100% your choice
Stay the fuck away

Last edited:
Marv is so bad, he's almost funny.

My personal fave:

Also, this thread desperately needs some Harv.

Ask and yee shall receive.

It was the Spring of '72 and the Hebrew Hammer had been on a tear. His 10 inches of man meat was shredding coeds, townies, hookers, confused asian teen boys, you name it. The Fox was fucking everything in sight and I mean everything.

I think it was a Saturday afternoon and rick came tearing into the dorm, all glassy eyed and reeking of vodka and beers.

"I did it, Marv, I finally did it," he said beaming from ear to ear. "I'm a legend now. I fucked the high priestess. Willie Mae Massey has tasted my load."

Willie Mae Massey was an ARA cafeteria legend; she'd been working at Wake since before the Fox first ever sucked his pre-teenage schlong to completion (the Fox was 8 at the time).

Ricky had been obsessed with her since he first set eyes on her and heard her magic words: "What you be have?"

Well, as Ricky told it, he cornered her in the bread pantry and showed her what he'd be have. He proked her hard and he proked her good--10 long minutes as the crow flies.

Rick said Willie Mae left a puddle on the floor and he walked on out and winked back at her while grabbing a handful of tater tots for the road.

They never fornicated again, but as Rick tells it, from that day on, he always got an oversized portion of fries, a sly smile and a whispered, "bless you child."

That fox could fuck.

4REAL

i'nm still working and leebs is already drunk.

tumblr_inline_mzku2w0ebH1rpsx9w.gif

its true. i've actually already moved on to water. capped out on wine at 6pm pst.

OOF.

and you know what? i am unapologetic for a couple of reasons
however you slice it, this thread is wrong.
however you slice it, this weekend/day has fucking sucked and i like wine.

omg pizza sounds amazing right now.

someone come take away this cookie butter.

It's not cheating if you spread cookie butter on yourself and let jackson lick it off. Because it's your dog. You know, because it's YOUR dog, get it?

OMG GET OUT OF MY LIFE I AM 100% USIGN THAT MINNIE MOUSE SPOON RIGHT NOW.

Back