• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

Also, Townie, jesus dude you just got served like a MUTHAFUCKA. That was some shit. This is what rjkarl just metaphorically did to you:

5tYKM.gif

(you are the guy who gets his head blown off)

My turn-

As to DV7's charges....I guess "my terms" of not starting fights with each other, not insulting are way too tough for him. Those were my "terms".

As to calling Townie a "classless piece of shit". I absolutely standby that terminology.

By definition a "Private Message" is supposed to be private. To start a thread to post multiple Private Messages shows one to be an untrustworthy, classless piece of shit.

It illustrates why he'll never be anything other than a mid-level lackey at third rate companies or non-profits. If you can't keep things private on a crummy internet board, how can you be trusted in the real world with things that matter to people and companies?

I fully understand why Townie hold so much resentment and jealousy towards me. His #1 position on the old boards and here has been to the uber-cool music guy.

His posting of just another night in my life that included Prince shows this.

By the time I was his age, I had hung out with people like Bonnie Raitt, Cyndi Lauper, Rick Danko and many more. I regularly played basketball with the wonderful Grover Washington, Jr. Hell, he'd never sleep if he could have hung out with people like The Hooters. A few years after I was his age that list grew dramatically.

Townie would kill lick the balls of an indie rocker who would let him wipe his ass.

He'd jerk off in public if a band he managed and produced would play at places like CBGB or opened for legends like Paul Butterfield, John Mayall, Rick Danko and others.

I understand his gross jealousy and resentment for others who have lived only what had lived the dreams he's had since he was ten, but that's not my fault.

It's also not an excuse to betray confidences.

So, yes his actions have earned calling him a classless piece of shit. It's sad, but it's on him.

god damn this is an awesome post. more like this and less of your standard horseshit please.

god damn this is an awesome post. more like this and less of your standard horseshit please.

RJkarl needs to rebrand himself as the board's official King of Sting (with apologies to that cartoonist from that one Nathan for You episode) and just begin LEVELING all you dickholes with posts like this. Like every single day, just crashing the plane into the mountain. Between this and that CT post where rjkarl said that Townie has no dick, I don't think Townie can recover.

We need to manufacture a feud between RJ and DR. It would be a cornucopia of hilarity and a vacuum of self-awareness.

I love DR. He's my bud. DR has SERIOUS game.......

i'll say it again, you're welcome internet.

rj, serious question: do you know that 85% of the board and almost 100% of the people participating in this thread are making fun of you?

rj, serious question: do you know that 85% of the board and almost 100% of the people participating in this thread are making fun of you?

But that's fine, because RJ is personal friends with, regularly has drinks with and/or has fucked everyone who is anyone in Hollywood. The people that matter think RJ is awesome. We're just pleebs graced by his presence.

I find it hilarious that the old coot thinks that by him PM'ing Townie, that Townie has somehow agreed to any kind of confidence or privacy with the PM's.

Just insanity....and those insults are just pathetic lol

Townie, serious question: what did it feel like to have rjkarl just basically do this to you?

10058217643_2eff01fe41.jpg

But that's fine, because RJ is personal friends with, regularly has drinks with and/or has fucked everyone who is anyone in Hollywood. The people that matter think RJ is awesome. We're just pleebs graced by his presence.

i'm copyrighting "Pleebs & Geeds" right now for the day someone writes a script for a comedy based on the boards

I am not mocking Rj's latest post. That was truly epic

Back