• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

Not just his twitter handle...he had a typo in his own email address:

This was so great

YOU MADE IT UP AND ADMITTED IT WAS A HYPOTHETICAL, YOU IDIOT.

What a FUCKING MORON MAKO is!

If he didn't hate RJ with a blind ignorant passion, he'd be able to READ THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

HE SPECIFICALLY said - MY FEAR IS

To ANYONE with a brain not overwhelmed with irrational bile and hate would UNDERSTAND that IS BY DEFINITION a hypothetical.

Only an IGNORANT, HATEFUL FOOL would EVER think RJ was saying anything OTHER than a guess or hypothetical.

MAKO truly needs help.

I am constantly amazed and amused while being creeped out and feeling sorry for those whose lives are so boring and sad that they have to live vicariously through things I said or did years ago.

Get a life! Have some experiences!

I am constantly amazed and amused while being creeped out and feeling sorry for those whose lives are so boring and sad that they have to live vicariously through things I said or did years ago.

You did kind of internet-murder townie. Won't even show his face after the kill-lick you gave him on this thread.

Fuck all that. I've gotten more enjoyment from reading Rjs posts, and more importantly, reactions to Rj's posts, than any other aspect of these boards in the lost decade. Say what you want about the old fella, that motherfucker can elicit a response. He contributes.

Last edited:

I'm not digging though 5 years of posts to find 'the' FireBz ad on the front page of the Greensboro N&R, but I will say taking the time to doctor the tye-dye background so it would read 'RJ Sucks' without their editors catching it is probably the pinnacle of my career.

Back