• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

My turn-

As to DV7's charges....I guess "my terms" of not starting fights with each other, not insulting are way too tough for him. Those were my "terms".

As to calling Townie a "classless piece of shit". I absolutely standby that terminology.

By definition a "Private Message" is supposed to be private. To start a thread to post multiple Private Messages shows one to be an untrustworthy, classless piece of shit.

It illustrates why he'll never be anything other than a mid-level lackey at third rate companies or non-profits. If you can't keep things private on a crummy internet board, how can you be trusted in the real world with things that matter to people and companies?

I fully understand why Townie hold so much resentment and jealousy towards me. His #1 position on the old boards and here has been to the uber-cool music guy.

His posting of just another night in my life that included Prince shows this.

By the time I was his age, I had hung out with people like Bonnie Raitt, Cyndi Lauper, Rick Danko and many more. I regularly played basketball with the wonderful Grover Washington, Jr. Hell, he'd never sleep if he could have hung out with people like The Hooters. A few years after I was his age that list grew dramatically.

Townie would kill lick the balls of an indie rocker who would let him wipe his ass.

He'd jerk off in public if a band he managed and produced would play at places like CBGB or opened for legends like Paul Butterfield, John Mayall, Rick Danko and others.

I understand his gross jealousy and resentment for others who have lived only what had lived the dreams he's had since he was ten, but that's not my fault.

It's also not an excuse to betray confidences.

So, yes his actions have earned calling him a classless piece of shit. It's sad, but it's on him.

this.is.awesome

All I want to know is did Bonnie's bush have a silver streak down the middle? I'll accept the answer in pm.

Last edited:
internet-serious-business-cat-thumb.jpg

if you don't actually know who Rick Danko is you should watch The Last Waltz tonight

My turn-

As to DV7's charges....I guess "my terms" of not starting fights with each other, not insulting are way too tough for him. Those were my "terms".

As to calling Townie a "classless piece of shit". I absolutely standby that terminology.

By definition a "Private Message" is supposed to be private. To start a thread to post multiple Private Messages shows one to be an untrustworthy, classless piece of shit.

It illustrates why he'll never be anything other than a mid-level lackey at third rate companies or non-profits. If you can't keep things private on a crummy internet board, how can you be trusted in the real world with things that matter to people and companies?

I fully understand why Townie hold so much resentment and jealousy towards me. His #1 position on the old boards and here has been to the uber-cool music guy.

His posting of just another night in my life that included Prince shows this.

By the time I was his age, I had hung out with people like Bonnie Raitt, Cyndi Lauper, Rick Danko and many more. I regularly played basketball with the wonderful Grover Washington, Jr. Hell, he'd never sleep if he could have hung out with people like The Hooters. A few years after I was his age that list grew dramatically.

Townie would kill lick the balls of an indie rocker who would let him wipe his ass.

He'd jerk off in public if a band he managed and produced would play at places like CBGB or opened for legends like Paul Butterfield, John Mayall, Rick Danko and others.

I understand his gross jealousy and resentment for others who have lived only what had lived the dreams he's had since he was ten, but that's not my fault.

It's also not an excuse to betray confidences.

So, yes his actions have earned calling him a classless piece of shit. It's sad, but it's on him.

How much poes did this get, RJ (or a mod)?

are we even totally sure townie is okay after all of that?

i sure hope he has a mylifecard

RICK MOTHER FUCKING DANKO! Love me some Danko.

This is the best thread in the history of messageboards. RJK throws fucking heaters. Nolan Ryan shit.

We need to manufacture a feud between RJ and DR. It would be a cornucopia of hilarity and a vacuum of self-awareness.

DR is very self aware. He just doesn't give a shit if you like him.

Back