• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

rj is throwing seven different kinds of smoke.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm just so happy rjkarl fulfilled my prophecy by staging America's biggest comeback since Travolta in Look Who's Talking. Ricky ain't going nowhere, folks.

reg_1024.travolta.look.mh.052112.jpg

Can someone who is good at photoshops please merge these 2 together so that it looks like Travolta (rjkarl) is sodomizing Townie? I want to properly commemorate what occurred in this thread today. Thanks in advance.

john-travolta-is-so-hot-o.gif
2liv8ld.jpg

Townie, you'll feel better in the morning after a few stiff drinks tonight whilst listening to The Get Up Kids.

This thread offered a novel opportunity for rj to finally express himself.

But anyway if I could put down all my personal information, everything that's happened to me, all my experiences and memories and thoughts, let's call it my life card, this would be the biggest smudge on my record.

Anyway, the world keeps spinning.

01_27_t.gif

This thread offered a novel opportunity for rj to finally express himself.

But anyway if I could put down all my personal information, everything that's happened to me, all my experiences and memories and thoughts, let's call it my life card, this would be the biggest smudge on my record.

Anyway, the world keeps spinning.

01_27_t.gif

I must spread rep around before givin it to townie again.

Back